Acura Legend Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I began a purchase with a member of this forum who will remain nameless in february. i have copies of all of the emails that were sent between us. I was purchasing one infinity perfect 10 in a box, and he was supposed to ship it. I have had good success buying things on this forum and legend.org, but this one sux. I am looking at an email here that says that he would ship it out february 30th. There was some kind of mix up, and his school had the item for over a month, and then he got it back and "shipped" it about 5 weeks ago, but he shipped it third class. I have been really busy and have not really worried about it. I still am not that worried, because he has said he would send me my money back, but the last two emails and the last few pms have gone unanswered. I know of another guy who has bought stuff from him and got it, late, but got it. Now im gettin pissed.
He isnt going to get away with my money, i have his name and address and phone number. My dad is a lawyer, and i know how to deal with people that try to screw me. if i have to ill drive up there and get it from his punk ass.
I just expected better from a member of the legend community. I Really appreciate what goes on here, but this sucks.
I dont want to lambast his ass across this forum and any others. but i just want my money back, you can even keep what it cost you to ship it. Just paypal it back to me and i dont have a problem. Be a man and do the right thing.
peace
Tnelson

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.