Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lately i been very forgetful
im always questiong myself, like did i close my windows?
did i lock my car?
i know i know alot of you are goin to say that im just being cautios.
do anyone else have this problem?
:(
its scary at time.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I get like that sometimes. It is usually when I am busier than normal. I tend to space out the things I normally would pay more attention to. I make it a habit of locking my doors and windows, so when I go back to check, they usually are locked. Some people may argue that it's not so much that you are forgetting as you are obsessive compulsive, but I don't buy that unless it becomes a hindrance on your daily activities.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have the same problem...
KINGFABIAN said:
Too much smokey smokey .... :D
:D

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Mike,
I wouldn't worry about that. That happen me too. Very often. Every evening just before to hit the hay I ask me: Did you close your car? Did you close the doors? All doors? Did you switch off the coffee machine? And so much more, you know? During fall asleep my thoughts run thru my head to check out what has been settled and what not. Most peoples doing her act of kindness in so much different ways. And sometimes they asking to itself whether you or me are acting strangely. No, you wouldn't worry about that. That's quite normal, just because that most peoples are so different in persons, you know? Be relaxed, Mike. That's quite normal !!! ;) -Mike

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
i think that is pretty common for most people i do it all the time with my house and my car and my office. plenty of time si have driven off from work only to ask myself did you lock the door turn around and it is locked but better safe than sorry.

·
LlVlNG LEGEND
1,612 Posts
that happens to me every once in a while. Like my roommate and i drove 14 hours to vegas a few years ago, and halfway there i was like "did you turn off the oven?" "i don't remember." Worried about it for a few days but luckily the oven was off. The back door was open the whole time though, not a burglar problem on a 3rd floor apartment but lots of bugs.

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
johndftc said:
that happens to me every once in a while. Like my roommate and i drove 14 hours to vegas a few years ago, and halfway there i was like "did you turn off the oven?" "i don't remember."
Yay, that's the typical situation just before you start a trip. That happens always to me :(. -Mike

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i see that this is a common problem among forum member
do ginseng actually improve your memory?
lol i used to drink those arizona memory elixr drinks :giggle:
yea i think a little smokey smokey help my bad memory

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
When you get my age you have an excuse. Going somewhere and you forget why. When I was your age, a little puff puff pass, it would happen lots. Now I can't tell the difference. Don't sweat it, you are a little stressed. You need to trust your memory. If you get that feeling that you've forgotten something, you probably have. You'll remember at 3 am in bed that you left your roof open and it's pouring rain. Or you'll remember that you left the sink running when you get to work. Or you forgot to do up your fly 6 hours after the last time you used it. These are thing that make life interesting. They also make you crazy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.