Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I began a purchase with a member of this forum who will remain nameless in february. i have copies of all of the emails that were sent between us. I was purchasing one infinity perfect 10 in a box, and he was supposed to ship it. I have had good success buying things on this forum and legend.org, but this one sux. I am looking at an email here that says that he would ship it out february 30th. There was some kind of mix up, and his school had the item for over a month, and then he got it back and "shipped" it about 5 weeks ago, but he shipped it third class. I have been really busy and have not really worried about it. I still am not that worried, because he has said he would send me my money back, but the last two emails and the last few pms have gone unanswered. I know of another guy who has bought stuff from him and got it, late, but got it. Now im gettin pissed.
He isnt going to get away with my money, i have his name and address and phone number. My dad is a lawyer, and i know how to deal with people that try to screw me. if i have to ill drive up there and get it from his punk ass.
I just expected better from a member of the legend community. I Really appreciate what goes on here, but this sucks.
I dont want to lambast his ass across this forum and any others. but i just want my money back, you can even keep what it cost you to ship it. Just paypal it back to me and i dont have a problem. Be a man and do the right thing.
peace
Tnelson

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I know who you are talking about, I bought some stuff from him too, I think he had a lot of problems with shipping and other stuff, but I eventually received the stuff. I kept e-mailing me, and he replied to me. Just wait a little bit, I think he will come through.
He also offered me money back when the shipment was lost, then they found it and he shipped it right away with UPS and gave me a tracking #.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hey, look at the bright side at least you might get back your money or a working product.
I bought a product off someone at this forum as well and when i got it the woofers had holes the size of quarters and the amp was full of the "peanuts" shipping stuff.
The amp looked like it went through a war missing the end caps and screws.
The guy said he needed money bad so whatever, and right after I get these pieces of CRAP (would have been 4x's cheaper if I bought it new) He is out asking questions about New audio equipment (my ass you need money, you just want to rip off other legend members and buy new stuff)
The woofers are now being sent back to Rockford Fosgate for $75.00 each they will fix them and the amp is my PAPER WEIGHT as it did not come with any serial numbers so fosgate told me that they could not check/fix it without a bill or the stickers from the back. I tried e-mailing this guy for a while now with nothing, but he post questions all the time on the forum.

SO CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY you are not out $800.00CANADIAN for all the shipping and repairs that have to be done (And YES I HAVE ALL THE BILLS IF THE A-HOLE WHO SOLD ME THIS STUFF WANTS TO STAND UP FOR HIMSELF)

·
Registered
460 Posts
no offense but i think who ever has been in these kind of dilemma (rip-offs) should state the users name. Please inform us so that other fellow members won't get in this bad situation.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Reno5658 said:
no offense but i think who ever has been in these kind of dilemma (rip-offs) should state the users name. Please inform us so that other fellow members won't get in this bad situation.
Here, Here!!
I agree completely. If we don't know and people won't state who it is, then it just continues. If it is an honest mistake, then apologies can be made easier than trying to get back hard earned lost money.:rolleyes:

·
Blk/BlkGS6
1,753 Posts
I DEFINATELY think its really important that if a member on the forum is ripping people off, or even sending selling crappy merchandise to other legend owners here, that we should all know who it is...................otherwise what is there to prevent him from doing it again and again and ripping off more people???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts