Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's up guys, well, i have this problem comin from the front drivers side wheel. When i drive and the road is like bumpy or uneven, that particular wheel will make this squeaking noise, but i have no idea where it's comin from! I don't think it's the brakes b/c i have replaced them and i used to think it was because the pads were worn out and lose maybe, but that's def not it, so i'm runnin out of ideas......ball joints maybe? Can any1 help me out?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
any1? please???

·
Registered
583 Posts
could be strut, strut mount, any of the bushings (look for pivot points), swaybar, brake line rubbing (doubt it), tire rubbing (doubt it), or more... I'd check the bushings first. Find a stretch of bumpy road that's not busy. Drive over it to confirm squek, pull over and spray silicone on ONE piviot point, try again, spray ONE more point, try again,... keep on till you've sprayed all the places that there are rubber bushings. If it still squeaks, look at (or have a shop) look at the strut mounts/ they wear and so do the struts.
Hope it helps,
buk

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, the reason i'm assuming it isn't the strut is because the struts are fairly new, about 2 yrs old. i'm gonna get under the car and start lookin at what u suggested though. Thanks for the help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts