Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
OLD SKOOL P*MP
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right after playing some ball this afternoon ... i hit my auto start on the way to my coupe ... and i see the lights come on ... but quickly die out ... then as i get closer to my car ... i hear the alarm come on ... and what sounded like the car turning over to start ... but not actually starting ...

my firends surrounded my car trying to figure out what the heck was going on ... until my battery finally dies and one of them boosted it so i could get to a mechanic to figure things out ...

i get to the garage and they test the battery ... stone dead ... and figured that my starter/alarm was draining the battery some how ... but can't figure it out till tomorrow ...

so i had to get a new battery and the guy says, "... do you want a cheap one or the best one ..." to which he answered himself ... "of course the best for your car" ...

he picks up the battery and i caught a glimpse of what it says on it ... its made by NAPA ... and its called THE LEGEND ...

fate ...

i think so ...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.