Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
DO you remember the guy on the other forums that was 2COOL4U or something like that. All he would do is post about stupid stuff.... you know... the guy with the 4dr coupe:rolleyes: . It sounds like the same guy as his name is 2fast4U. He just wants to get a rise out of people.... a true loser for sure.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
9,167 Posts
That's what happens when you let stupid people drive cars and post on the net. That guy is an idiot. The part about the muffler bearings was the best! :D

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
My god. This fool is a phucking moron. At first, I'm like, this has to be a girl typing this sh!t up. I don't even think this person even has their licence, spelling the way he/she is. Well, if they do, I think it should be taken away or leave them with an auto tranny. This person is obviously clueless on the concept of "how" to drive a car. This is some of the reasons why I'm scared to drive. I know how to drive, but how many of the morons like this person is out on the roads??? I guess this is why they invented Auto Insurence so if these moronic idiots (god forbid) smash into me, they (or their auto insurence co.) will pay for my body work.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Mckenzie93 said:
DO you remember the guy on the other forums that was 2COOL4U or something like that. All he would do is post about stupid stuff.... you know... the guy with the 4dr coupe:rolleyes: . It sounds like the same guy as his name is 2fast4U. He just wants to get a rise out of people.... a true loser for sure.:rolleyes:
i remember that guy. it was on the legend.org forum right? i had a huge argument with him that ended up with like 50 some posts haha and spanned over 4 threads within 1 hour. too bad it was removed the same day :(

everybody was like awww whyd you take it off it's funny hearing them argue

haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.