Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
The one piece headlights make all the difference on the Vigor. That is my biggest complaint about the USDM ones, the ugly 3 piece headlights, I hate those things.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
SpeedDemon said:
The one piece headlights make all the difference on the Vigor. That is my biggest complaint about the USDM ones, the ugly 3 piece headlights, I hate those things.
Ya, the USDM ones look like corners-headlight-another inner headlight scrunched together.... [][_____][] Just too much...

Thanks for posting that...That is one awesome Vigor...I wanna ride in a Vigor, see the quality...

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
props to the proud owner

·
Registered
376 Posts
this jus reminds me of the time i got eatin up by a 5spd vigor that had a 2.5TL motor in it...., i got beat bac haha.... that blue one is sweet.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
LeGenDz said:
I love the front bumper. Anyone know what it is?
its a streetweapon kit for a 98 Accord, vis makes it too.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Actually, it's called the Octane bumper from VIS , or the Opium from Versus. My guess is, since there autobots, they get there stuff from VIS so it's probably the Octane bumper.

·
Banned
720 Posts
Zol said:
Actually, it's called the Octane bumper from VIS , or the Opium from Versus. My guess is, since there autobots, they get there stuff from VIS so it's probably the Octane bumper.
That was my first guess too, but since I didn;t see it listed I figured it might be an original.

I wonder if any of those might be compatible with our Legends. With some modification of course.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
yeah but streetweapon gets all their sh it from vis

1 - 16 of 16 Posts