Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but who knows of an aftermarket alarm system that has the feature that when you activate and deactivate the lights on the car flash twice...

I also want the alarm to be a good one.:D

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
My compustar system does that. It flashes once for lock and twice for unllock. Also, when the car remote starts, it will flash the lights 3 times. Also, there is a button you can press (4 button remote) that will just flash your lights.... its supposed to be the turbo timer button, but obviously its not hooked up

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
I have the Viper ES600 and when I arm it lights blinks once and when I disarm it lights blink twice. Its has the shock sensor,engine kill,anti car jacking system ( I prefer my .357 Glock as my anti car jacking system), I also have the remote trunk release option. My installed also installed my OEM alarm to work with the viper as well. Nice alarm.

·
Registered
191 Posts
CakeDaddy said:
I prefer my .357 Glock as my anti car jacking system
LOL :D I really gotta get me one of those.

I have the Viper 550 and it has all that stuff with remote start and everything. Also has options for windows and such. It's a good alarm. Something like 400 retail but I wouldn't know cuz I never pay retail, hehe.

-GR

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hey, almost all alarms do that now a days, but you just have to make sure you connect it to your headlights. I decided not to connect to my headlights, just parking lights,
so when I sneak up behind them with a baseball bat they won't see my shadow:D .
GOOD LUCK

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
GenIILegend said:

LOL :D I really gotta get me one of those.

I have the Viper 550 and it has all that stuff with remote start and everything. Also has options for windows and such. It's a good alarm. Something like 400 retail but I wouldn't know cuz I never pay retail, hehe.

-GR
I hear ya, I paid 299.99 installed and they threw in the truck release for free. I know the installer here. I had to order the remote starter. Thats next.

·
Registered
191 Posts
CakeDaddy said:

I hear ya, I paid 299.99 installed and they threw in the truck release for free. I know the installer here. I had to order the remote starter. Thats next.
Yup, both of my jobs so far have been in consumer electronic type stuff. I've worked at Circuit City and now work at Best Buy. Throw in a few friends that know people and I can get pretty much any car audio/video/security product for pretty cheap. I think I paid 260 for my alarm installed with remote start. Moral of the story is: it's not what you know, it's who you know :D

-GR

1 - 9 of 9 Posts