Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But when I see this pic of a dropped CL-S I just think
I dunno...Its a nice car and all its just the body/design pretty much doesn't flow right IMO...I think if it had better OEM ground effects that would help...It just doesn't look as good as the G2 Legend IMO...Is a nice car though...

As its been said before, the design of the G2 is timeless, will never look old, and looks better than newer Acuras IMO....

Anyone agree with me?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Matt Whelan said:
But when I see this pic of a dropped CL-S I just think
I dunno...Its a nice car and all its just the body/design pretty much doesn't flow right IMO...I think if it had better OEM ground effects that would help...It just doesn't look as good as the G2 Legend IMO...Is a nice car though...

As its been said before, the design of the G2 is timeless, will never look old, and looks better than newer Acuras IMO....
I agree with you but I do like it better than the first generation CL.

The newer CL looked so nice in the brochure but when I saw it in person it was just lacking. I couldn't really put my thumb on it but I'd buy a TL Type S before a CL.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
i think if you take the TL body kit and slap it on the Cl, it would look pretty good. i have the TL-S and my friend has the CL-S. we have the same color so we might try to swap out bumpers and stuff just to see.
-j

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya, I would certainly pic the TL-S over the CL-S...I honestly like the front end of the 99-01 TL's better than the 02-up...Ya, I would love to see a CL-S with the front/rear end/tails of a 99-01...Basically, I'd like to see a 99-01 TL that was a coupe...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts