Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've liked these since they first came out in 98'...I will own one in the future...

As for the re-design, its of course gonna be a nice car...But I prefer the previous design...Something about the side windows doesn't look right....Don't like the way it curves downward at the rear...

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
Yeah my friend's dad has one in black, it's PIMP as hell :)

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MISS CONGENIALITY said:
Head room issues, for me.
Wow! and you are a chick..How tall are you?

·
Registered
63 Posts
6ft even steven, (boy did I get teased coming up) its the sun roof, if the sun roof wasen't there I think I'd be ok, my dad have the same problems, the sedan, no problem, father says its the cut of the cabin the whole sporty thing. Dang and I like that car too, I'm not much for the conv.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mckenzie93 said:
My favorite Mercedez is the older 500 SL. I will own one one day. They are so nice. :)
Ya, I drove my Uncles 98' SL500 on Christmas 98'...We got up to 110 in it...Amazingly fast car...It was cool, he let me drive it first and then we pulled into this gas station to change drivers and there was this kid in an old maybe 87' or so Mustang that was looking at as and peeled out...Wow, $100,000 car versus a probably $3,000 car, which would you take?

I had pics of me in it, but they burnt when my house burnt down...It was white and real nice...

·
Registered
541 Posts
hey..did the redesigned one come out yet? i swore i saw that one in the Arco Area parking lot.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts