Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went biking for couple hours today possibly covering a good 50-60 kms. +

up side. i feel GREAT!.. its like all the shit food ive been eating has just burnt away. + saved tonnes of money.. and had fun

down side. my ass hurts... having a seat lodged up your ass for couple hours isnt the best comfort... i ended doing the last 10-20 minutes without touching the seat because the pain was unbearable.

anyone here ride a bike? :p kinda lame question. but i still find it really fun to take the bike out and go for a trek once in a while with some friends

this is my sexy Toyota Prius

yeeeaaa nikkuh XXXX mpg :p

·
SGM / Type F
3,699 Posts
^^ 40 miles!!!! Damn and here I thought my 8 miles a day was good :)...I have a home made/modified Specialized....

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
I am looking into one of these:

With the electric assist I can cover the pharmacist, 2 banks, dentist, Hair Salon, Restaurant, Country Club, Town Hall, Etc....

One day I want to hook 2 Siberian Huskies to the trike and train them to mush.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
No more ass pain = Get a pair of bike shorts from an actual bike shop (not WaMart). They make baggy shorts that look cool...or you could go with the traditional Tour de France spandex.

If you are going to make a regular thing out of riding your mountain bike on pavement, pick up a set of smooth tread or "bald" tires.

I ride road and mountain bikes. I have raced both and now am into Duathlons (run - road bike - run). Both bikes are mostly carbon fiber and actually cost as much as the Legend did.

I was (and still am) an excellent bike mechanic (worked at shops for close to 10 years). I have a shop set up in my basemenmt so if you (or any members) are ever in the area and need bike service let me know.

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
I've got a comfort hybrid bike made by GT....speaking of which I have to have it tuned up for biking season

·
Registered
1,430 Posts

one downhill rig

one freeride rig

yeah i ride.

·
Qualified Driver
1,583 Posts
I thought we were supposed to discourage any alternate transportation possibilities on this car forum:headscrat
Two words for ya.....Gas..... Prices !!!:flame:

I hate buying gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it pisses me the hell off how the prices keep going up and not a thing is being done about it!!!

F--K EXXON, F--k BP, F--K MOBILE, F--K SUNOCO, F--K EM ALL!!!

Sorry I went off the deep end.

back to bikes

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
Two words for ya.....Gas..... Prices !!!:flame:

I hate buying gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it pisses me the hell off how the prices keep going up and not a thing is being done about it!!!

F--K EXXON, F--k BP, F--K MOBILE, F--K SUNOCO, F--K EM ALL!!!

Sorry I went off the deep end.

back to bikes
:werd: went up $.10 since yesterday

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dasficktauf

look at ur last pic... your left leg... well right side for us.. looks like its metal..

do you have a metal leg? ?? lol

those are sick bikes. i picked up a specialized downhill bike last year.. rode it home.. rode it back because i felt bad for dropping 3g's on a bike :(

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
no. i don't have a metal leg. AAHAHAHAHAHAH. i guess i should use that as an excuse for driving a BORE-O-MATIC.

what you're seein is my shingaurd. i always wear shins. gloves and a fullface. for races i wear full gear. i could take on a friggin bear in full gear. haha

oh and the silver bike. the one i'm taking down the cliff we call " the waterfall " is an 04 specialized big hit.

the white bike is my current build. its not even done yet. haha. thats my KHS dominatrix. gotta love a 9 inch travel frame.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.