Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was in the chat room over on yahoo messenger. teh Import room is full of hate, hate for honda hate for nissan hate for new technology hate for old technology this place is so serene and nice i love it.

i asked a couple of questions about emission testing in california and the likly hood of my car PASSING emissions with a turbo. they were telling me that it WILL fail and then started cursing me out and getting attitude. f* them. ARRRGGHHHH *sigh*. sorry im still a little up set, let me chill out. thanks for being tolerant and helpful, EVEN YOU DAVE C ;) love all you guys peace

one...

·
Registered
358 Posts
Yeah, I gotta say this is a different scene. I am a member of the X-Rated Racing car club which is exclusive along with Perfect Images in Atlanta.

As I told Leon, after I met with ya'll the last couple meets, I almost thought I was out of place. Everyone in these clubs in Atlanta is hate talking and **** talking and no one really helps each other out as much because they are afraid of the competition. When I met with Legendary Legendz, its like the world stopped and went to heaven...its amazing. It's amazing how everyone can have an intelligent conversation...some people around here have the brain of a **** dog...

Anyways, keep this scene alive, it's great!!! I've been having a great time.

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Hey DK! Just because I say things you don't want to hear doesn't mean I hate you. At least you own a Legend now. Now all I have to do is convince you to start taking care of it.:p

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Legendary91L said:
Yeah, I gotta say this is a different scene. I am a member of the X-Rated Racing car club which is exclusive along with Perfect Images in Atlanta.

As I told Leon, after I met with ya'll the last couple meets, I almost thought I was out of place. Everyone in these clubs in Atlanta is hate talking and **** talking and no one really helps each other out as much because they are afraid of the competition. When I met with Legendary Legendz, its like the world stopped and went to heaven...its amazing. It's amazing how everyone can have an intelligent conversation...some people around here have the brain of a **** dog...

Anyways, keep this scene alive, it's great!!! I've been having a great time.
Lets not get Legendary Legendz confused with the forums though;) Even though Leons/Legendary Legendz seems to be hard to get away from on the forums:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts