Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dude was hilarious...Wish he didn't die...I miss his comedy....SNL is crap w/out him..

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ThaAcSwerver said:
THAT BUTTCRACK IS ILLEGAL HERE IN THE THREADS AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. Just kidding Matt.....your right SNL has gone downhill over the past couple of years. Anybody here watch MAD TV?
Haha...C'mon man you are never gonna let me live this down...:) Naw, I havn't really watched Mad TV too much...I just see it and it seems like the actors aren't as "up to par" as SNL, even though SNL is lacking...

·
Registered
702 Posts
Chris Farley was one of the funniest SNL members of all time IMO...him and Phil Hartman also. It seems like all the big stars of SNL are cursed and end up dead.

I loved the movie Tommy Boy...that was hillarious.

·
Registered
282 Posts
will ferrel is gone now? man he wasn't too bad! now all we've got is like...chris katan (haha mango) and that's about it. jimmy fallon aint that funny, everybody else sucks too. as for mad tv, orlando jones and phil lamar were the best guys. i dont know if either of them are still on it tho...orlando jones aint even doin the 7up commercials no more (so sad) will sasso is still on mad tv i believe, he's okay sometimes.

·
2,873 Posts
Man it suxs i hardly get to watch SNL cuz im always out on a Sat nite. but i love the old SNL w/Dana Cavey, Phil hartman, david spade, kevin kneeleand (sp?),

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
ThaAcSwerver said:
THAT BUTTCRACK IS ILLEGAL HERE IN THE THREADS AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. Just kidding Matt.....your right SNL has gone downhill over the past couple of years. Anybody here watch MAD TV?
Yeah MaD TV is sweet..... WAY FUNNIER than the current SNL's, even for the last few years. Mad TV seems a little more fresh and they have some really funny segments too (UPS GUY, Cabana Chat, Movie spoofs, Lowered Expectations) Always guaranteed a laugh anyways I think. TNN is playing them 4 nights a week I think. I dont even waste my time with SNL anymore since they are losing all the good characters. Oh well....

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Mckenzie93 said:

Yeah MaD TV is sweet..... WAY FUNNIER than the current SNL's, even for the last few years. Mad TV seems a little more fresh and they have some really funny segments too (UPS GUY, Cabana Chat, Movie spoofs, Lowered Expectations) Always guaranteed a laugh anyways I think. TNN is playing them 4 nights a week I think. I dont even waste my time with SNL anymore since they are losing all the good characters. Oh well....
Dude, The first time I seen the UPS guy I cried laughing for two hours. I know people that acts like him for real.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Mckenzie93 said:

not forgeting to mention...."stuart" and the "he looka like a man" lady

1 - 10 of 10 Posts