Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
You can make one easy! If i can do it, anyone can.

Step 1: Buy an ebay short ram intake.

Step 2: Buy a 3 inch 90 degree aluminum pipe off of ebay.

Step 3: Buy a universal K&N with a 3 in. inlet.

Now slap it together with some 3inch silicone couplers found at any auto store. Works like a charm. Installing is not bad even for someone with little mechanical skill such as myself. The install is already been covered and I found it by searching. Good luck!

·
The Infamous Left Lane
2,307 Posts
You can make one easy! If i can do it, anyone can.

Step 1: Buy an ebay short ram intake.

Step 2: Buy a 3 inch 90 degree aluminum pipe off of ebay.

Step 3: Buy a universal K&N with a 3 in. inlet.

Now slap it together with some 3inch silicone couplers found at any auto store. Works like a charm. Installing is not bad even for someone with little mechanical skill such as myself. The install is already been covered and I found it by searching. Good luck!
this works better than buying a weapon r intake since it does the same thing and the k&n filter is probably the best filter u can get
just if you are lookin to go weapon r beware that u will have to do some modifying some times they don't fit properly which would piss u off cause it looks like a blind man put it together ... I'll show u a pic as soon as i can find my little brothers camera

·
Registered
649 Posts

·
The Infamous Left Lane
2,307 Posts
Well

yes Injen and weapon r intakes are very good but those who had put an ebay intake and K&n filter say that it works fine with know problems
and eventually its better to put a K&n filter on any intake whatsoever

thing with my weapon r intake is it was to short didnt
hold on let me find the camera i will show u

·
The Infamous Left Lane
2,307 Posts
cant find camera but i will eventually post a pic to show what im talkin about but the guy who welded my intake did it short not reaching the other intake tubes thus i had to use the whose that came with it to enlongate it ( if i spelt it right) the had to buy bigger hoses cause the ones that came with it didn't fit
when i come back from work i get a pic up

·
Registered
132 Posts
Does any one have for sale an aluminum air box for a Weapon R intake? I've looked everywhere I could think of. I've even emailed Secret Weapon and got heart breaking news...DISCONTINUED. If I had any skills I'd make myself. If anyone has any suggestions where I can get one I'll take 'em. I'm willing even for a used on in good condition.:thumbsup:

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
9,892 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.