Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, as some of you folks may or may not know, i've been without a radio in my car since december. Now if anyone has a spare stock radio or cd player at home just collecting dust, can you Pm me because i'm in need of a radio for the next couple of weeks and if you'd like i'll return it back or work something out. Trust me folks i'm not trying to low ball anyone here and i've been a trusty legend forums member since the old old boards and know many people here personally. So if anyone can do me a favor with a radio and stock amp or anything please post here or PM me.

Thanks

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Acurate, I tried to PM you but your box was full so when you read this just pm me back or e-mail me or something. Thanks

Jmckell--Will a L unit work in a LS or are the wiring the same and do all L's have the built in amp and whats the power rating on them?

·
meber
978 Posts
The L model radio has the amp built in. The LS has the amp behind the seat.

The L radio powers the 4ohm speakers.

LS radio powers 2 ohm speakers.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So will an L model headunit work in a LS? I'd rather get a seperate amp.

VRB- I actually dont need the speakers yet, I gotta check and see how well mines are working and if they dont, then i'll let you know.

Thanks

·
Registered
121 Posts
Triton3K said:
So will an L model headunit work in a LS? I'd rather get a seperate amp.

VRB- I actually dont need the speakers yet, I gotta check and see how well mines are working and if they dont, then i'll let you know.

Thanks
sorry about not replyig to you sooner but i just emailed you and i forgot to mention on the email that i have a ls coupe 92 ... and i actually have a better idea about the price so email me back as soon as you gett this

thanks
richard

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
richard said:

sorry about not replyig to you sooner but i just emailed you and i forgot to mention on the email that i have a ls coupe 92 ... and i actually have a better idea about the price so email me back as soon as you gett this

thanks
richard
Hey Rich, I e-mailed you back, so check ya e-mail bro. Also do you have AOL IM?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.