Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wot do u guys seriously think about the color pearl white? I know it's unique (because not many Legends were made that color) and the color sparkles like a motha %$#[email protected], but would u guys buy a Legend that color? And I know it basicly comes down to wot I like, but I wanna hear ur opinions. Thanks, I appreciate it! Latin...........

P.S. I took this pic from Legend.org (sorry if i needed permission), if any one can find a better one, post it please. Thank you!.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I really like the pearl white. My mom has a pearl white lexus and it is really nice looking. I think you will like it. I can't wait to see the pics, and good luck. To answer your question, yes , I would buy a legend that color.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks BLF, I just thought the color is a lil' femenine. BUT hey It might attract the ladies more to ride in it :D (or <ahem> do other things) lol Latin...............

·
Registered
671 Posts
latin - imho, that is *the* color legend to get. if i could have gotten my gs in pearl white, i would have done so in a *second*. i had a pearl white coupe before my current black gs, and i *loved* that color. i really miss it : ) get that thing!

wally

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks man. I'm going to now. I made up my mind. Hope fully in 2 weeks I'll post pics. I love the way it rode and the power. My goodness the 230hp was grrreeeeaaaatttttttttttttt!!!!!!. Hope u get another pearl white wallstrum :D. Latin.............

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Yeah I get many many compliments on my pearl white Legend and no I wouldn't consider it too girly or womenish (G1 CL) its a classy color on the car thats why I personally went with chrome wheels and it looks sweet it makes people think 98' was the last year of Acura Legends. Black is still my favorite color though (color of my old 92' vigor, loved it).

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I think it depends on what appeals to your eyes. For me, it has to be a dark color, preferable Black!
I'm sure pearl white looks nice but then again its a matter of personal choice, I think.

·
Registered
495 Posts
LOVE the color pearl white. My 1995 LS coupe is pearl white, and all i get is compliments. Shines so nice when clean and in the sun. Would never change the color of my car, and with the chrome rims looks so SWEEEEEET!!!!!!

nbaczek (1995 Acura legend coupe LS)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks you guys, I really appreciate ur feed backs. All I'm waiting right now is to sell the car and I'm done with. Or if someone on post wants to let me borrow the 13K lol. Come on plp, let's start a Legend Fund for Latin lol. I'll keep u guys posted ASAP I get the car :D. I'll b so happy. Latin............

1 - 9 of 9 Posts