Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I'm about halfway done getting to my gauges, but i got stuck on one step. I've removed the lower drivers side dash, and the screws that i know of securing the plastic frame around the gauges. Two to my knowledge, one on the left, and one to the right of the steering column. I'm stuck trying to pull that plastic frame, but it feels as if it's in there secured by another screw i missed and won't come off, i'm afraid of breaking it, anyone thats done this before have any advice as to what to avoid, and what to do? I ultimately want to get to the bulbs so i can remove my annoying ABS light :) Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
DSMKiller said:
Hey everyone,
I'm about halfway done getting to my gauges, but i got stuck on one step. I've removed the lower drivers side dash, and the screws that i know of securing the plastic frame around the gauges. Two to my knowledge, one on the left, and one to the right of the steering column. I'm stuck trying to pull that plastic frame, but it feels as if it's in there secured by another screw i missed and won't come off, i'm afraid of breaking it, anyone thats done this before have any advice as to what to avoid, and what to do? I ultimately want to get to the bulbs so i can remove my annoying ABS light :) Thanks in advance!
As long as you took out the correct screws, you can just slide a butter knife or a flat head screw driver at the top of the frame and pry it out carefully. I've taken my gauges in and out many many times, that's all I had to do.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.