Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats going on. i had a quick question about altenator specs for a 96 honda legend. i have 2 car batteries that i want to hook up. (one for the car and one for the audio system), i just want to know if there is an uprgaded one out there to be able to handle at least 2000 watts. any help would be greatly appreciated

rue

·
Registered
344 Posts
whats going on. i had a quick question about altenator specs for a 96 honda legend. i have 2 car batteries that i want to hook up. (one for the car and one for the audio system), i just want to know if there is an uprgaded one out there to be able to handle at least 2000 watts. any help would be greatly appreciated

rue
Well, I don't know if there's just one battery. You can hook up a bunch of Optima batteries in series if that's what you're looking for, and have them lined up in the trunk. Try doing a little research on Optima. FYI: I replaced my regular battery with Optima, but my lights still dim though. As for the alternator, I have no clue. I'd go to a shop and have a chat with them. If I had the money, I'd rather look into an alternator upgrade.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.