Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i need to kno if the type 1 exhaust mani fits on a type 2 becuz i need to make sum flanges or if anyone kno of sum one who had made sume flanges i need 20 or 10 sets im boostin my car as soon i put my engine in my car sorry for my grammer

· Blackend Motorsports
4,239 Posts
omar14 said:
hey i need to kno if the type 1 exhaust mani fits on a type 2 becuz i need to make sum flanges or if anyone kno of sum one who had made sume flanges i need 20 or 10 sets im boostin my car as soon i put my engine in my car sorry for my grammer
Grammar is the least of your worries. :rolleyes: Use the Search function on this forum and you will find all you need to know.

· Registered
1,114 Posts
the flanges (where it bolts up to the engine will fit) but they are differnt further down the line

· Factory Freak!
1,651 Posts
omar14 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but you just need to know if the flanges are universal between the type 1 and 2 where they mount on the heads right? If so, then yes, they are the same bolt pattern and fitment. As for the rest of the exhaust...... :confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.