Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today while attempting on putting in the socket for my passenger side bumper light, all of a sudden my blinkers stopped working. I mean, my turn signals wont come on nor will the hazard lights. All I did was try to put in new sockets to the bumper lights on the passenger side and now all of a sudden my hazards and turn signals wont work. What the heck do I do to fix this? I checked the fuse but it was ok, but I noticed that there is another fuse box that has alittle plastic cover over it but I don't know how to take the fuse out of that one. Please let me know what could be wrong so I can get this fixed. Thank You.

·
Registered
175 Posts
hopefully this is the problem: u had the rite idea in checking the fuses. there is and indicator/reverse fuse by your foot. i'm guessing you already checked that one and it was ok. now the fuse bow under the hood. that's where the fuse that probly caused this is. i think the cover to the fuse box just clips off. there is a fuse under there for the hazards. i'm pretty sure that's the one that is out. i had the same problem and i didn't kno what was wrong with it. then someone showed me this. well hope this helped.
lata

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that info, i'm about to get take a look at that. But I still havent had the chance to take a look at the fuse box under the steering colum because the one for the hazards and turn signal is in alittle plastic cover and i took the cover out but I don't know how to check and see if the fuse is ok. Let me know if you know what I gotta do. Thanks

·
Registered
175 Posts
first the fuse box by ur feet, there is a little plastic fuse puller thingy that was yellow for me, but that thing is to help u pull out the fuses. pull out a fuse or two and you will see that there is a little metal piece that connects the two ends. i kno this is hard to understand but pull out a fuse and check. if a fuse is broken, this little metal piece will be broken. you can find relacement fuses ANYWHERE. well hope i was of help.
lata
iCk
and everyone from seattle/oregon who reads this post check the MEETS section!!!!!

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got it fixed. I was messing with the fuses but it still hadn't come on but then finally when I was about to call it quits since it was getting dark, I just pressed on the turn signal and it was working. I don't know what it was that I did but it's working now. Thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
175 Posts
anytime man
lata

1 - 6 of 6 Posts