Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past weekend, I aquired a green on tan '94 GS 6-speed.

All thanks to Mike Cruz who not only spotted it in the local paper and informed me, but went out of his way to inspect the car for me. Mike was right there throughout the transaction from start to finish.

While up in the Bay area on Saturday to pick up the Legend, I got to finally meet him in person; and to my surprise, I also got to meet Eric (Edub) who also showed up at the meeting point where I would pick the car up. It was great to meet two of the founding fathers of this phenomenon born from Legend.org.

I'm now happily cruising around in my 6-speed GS, and dreaming up possibilities. ;)

Thanks again, Mike, for all your help. :)

In case anyone is wondering, I'm keeping the other GS too. :D

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
LegendGS said:
This past weekend, I aquired a green on tan '94 GS 6-speed.

All thanks to Mike Cruz who not only spotted it in the local paper and informed me, but went out of his way to inspect the car for me. Mike was right there throughout the transaction from start to finish.

While up in the Bay area on Saturday to pick up the Legend, I got to finally meet him in person; and to my surprise, I also got to meet Eric (Edub) who also showed up at the meeting point where I would pick the car up. It was great to meet two of the founding fathers of this phenomenon born from Legend.org.

I'm now happily cruising around in my 6-speed GS, and dreaming up possibilities. ;)

Thanks again, Mike, for all your help. :)

In case anyone is wondering, I'm keeping the other GS too. :D
Congrats Graeme!

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
congratulations!
One of the greater joys is having two Legends.....
a greater one (I am sure) is having one of them being a 6 speed!

Also cool to finally put names with faces :)

Mike and Eric, you coupes look very nice!
That GS is very official too. I think that you will have some fun with that baby

G

·
WOW! DAMN a GS Auto and GS 6-Speed... your doing it man!...
If you could find a 6-speed LS Coupe damn u would be the envy of all.. Oh and then if you could get an NSX..... OH BOY!:eek:

Congrats..

·
Registered
799 Posts
i still hate you. well, i think we have both been dreaming about the gs 6 speed for a long time. i'm gad you got one finally.

but i still hate you.

howabout we race for pinks. your 6 speed against my 5 speed

post some pics soon

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. :)

Leon,

Yup, that 6-speed GS is something that I, along with Legendary94GS, have been lusting after for a long time, and it was definately worth the wait. :)

Thai,

Hehehe...:D That would be sweet, wouldn't it? Hmmm....... :rolleyes: :D

Jeff,

Yeah, I feel almost a kinship between us with the dream of the GS-6. :) It's good to know that it didn't have to remain a dream. ;)

A race for pinks? Err.. how 'bout if you win I get your pink, and if I win, I get your pink? :p :D

From now on, I will be faced with a new dilema. Which car to drive to meets. :p

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jrock7791 said:
Congrats! Boy or girl?? HAHA Where's the cigars??
Hmm... haven't checked.... What should I look for? Would there be a "thing" forward of the exhaust? :confused: :D

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Congrats man..... I think you are officially a legend pimp now:D

That would be one sweet ass collection....2 GS's, and maybe one day a 6 speed coupe....hehe.

Anyways, it must be hard figuring out which legend to drive eh?

Enjoy it:)

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Two GS Legends! you are a lucky man, congrats. Which one to drive? easy when traffic is going to be thick take the auto, when theres room to cut through use that big stick.:cool:

Jerry

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
LegendGS said:
Thanks guys. :D

Yeah, I was joking with my fiance about the coupe idea...... Hehehe.. :D
I dont think its a joking matter....;) ... just go buy one in her name and see whos got the last laugh..... on the other hand, she may feel that you want the legend more than her....:rolleyes:

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I actually don't believe that she would object if money was of no concern. She has actually grown to appreciate the Legend (not as much as we do, but she gets it nonetheless). :D

·
Junior Mint
629 Posts
Lucky dude! You should change your username to LegendGSx2 or something like that.

I say take em both to the next meet.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Fut said:
From one '94 GS 6 Speed owner to another, Welcome aboard. It'z on now!!!

One...

Fut :cool:
naw dude,

it's on when i gets mine!

·
GIN NSX
483 Posts
Hi Graeme..

I'm glad I was able to help...

I just added a post to the For Sale section regarding a 1994 Legend GS for $2,500.00 Salvage title. Maybe you should pick it up as a parts car!!!!

Don't forget to truly enjoy the 6 speed, you must only shift at REDLINE through all 6 gears:D :D :cool: :cool:

Can't wait to see how this 6 speed turns out!!!

Mike
6 sokudo

1 - 20 of 34 Posts