Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 16 and I am definately going to buy an Acura Legend... I love them. I would like to purchase one within a few months...

I want to keep the price at about 6-8 thousand... I might get up to the 10's... but I would like to get it cheaper.

I will spend thousands on customizing, so I would like to keep it at about 6

What do you think I can get for around that price? Where should I go to get the best deal?

Also how should I pay it off? what should I do?

I would really appreciate it... its the only thing on my mind.. thanks

G

·
How should you pay it off? Probably with money :cool: hehe
I'm j/k man, I'm 17 now and I bought my legend just about a year ago like a month after I turned 16, got it for $10k from my uncle and pay it off through my family business who financed the whole thing. Worked out great. Just curious, but how do you make your money, I don't get to see to many other kids our age that can afford to buy a nice car like this and then customize it too. Or do your parents pay for it :p. hehe L8er bro.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
.. I'm 18...I have a 94GS, financed it through my parents and I pay them. Free Lance Tech work, currently looking for more stable job :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha thats a good question.. Ill need to get a job...

Ill be working with my dad to begin with... I can get good money there....
He will help me pay for a lot most likely..

I already have a Rockford fosgate 1000 watt amp (850 $)
And a Sony Xplod mp3 cd deck (300)
Two JL 12" W6 SUBS

So ill be starting off nice...

Where should i go to find a good legend?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Props!

I admire you youngins! (seriously)
I was making babies and trouble at your age. My son will be 16 in a couple of months and I can only hope he'll have his head on like yall...
Keep tight. By my age, you guys will be members on the NSX Boards!!!

PS: Pay it off entirely if you can Carson. Insurance will be cheaper. Start small. If you really tighten up what you get, you'll get your investment back (most of it anyway).

G

·
FutureX 2001 said:
.. I'm 18...I have a 94GS, financed it through my parents and I pay them. Free Lance Tech work, currently looking for more stable job :D
Wow, that is really cool, that is the same thing that I do. How long have you been doing it? How much do you charge? How did you get into doing it? That's so tight because I have always wondered if there was anyone else out there who has done basically the same thing as me to get their legend. Sweet dude. :cool:

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
hey

Carson77 said:
haha thats a good question.. Ill need to get a job...

Ill be working with my dad to begin with... I can get good money there....
He will help me pay for a lot most likely..

I already have a Rockford fosgate 1000 watt amp (850 $)
And a Sony Xplod mp3 cd deck (300)
Two JL 12" W6 SUBS

So ill be starting off nice...

Where should i go to find a good legend?
why not start of slow?
get a G1 , get acquainted, learn about it , learn about the ins and outs, then get a G2?

Just an idea.... so you dont make any mistakes early in your life, bro.

-J

G

·
I think that it all kinda depends on how responsible a person is. I have been taking extremely good care of my Legend for the last year, and would not want anything else than for it to have been my first car. It has inspired me and seriously changed me, I love it and never stop thinking about it :). Every single time I open the door and sit down inside my Zelda ;) I just think about how lucky and fortunate I am to be able to drive such a beautiful machine every single day. I hope that she runs forever, because if at all possible I would like to keep my first car. Peace.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts