Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just this past weekend, we had a 40 Acres Fest here at UT Austin. Ludacris came down for the grand finale, and I must say, it was the bomb! He got the croud krunk, and EVERYONE went wild! I had a lot of fun, especially because it was free. He rapped mostly all of his songs (from when he was underground to the popular ones that are out today.. i.e. Saturday, Roll out, Southern Hospitality (The beat that's on the acuralegends.com site ), etc.), along with some remixes, and he had a few special guest appearances. If any of you get the chance to see him, do it! (That's if you like hip-hop) Fo realz, you will be gauranteed to have a good time. :D

ONE

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
i need some legend cards Leon. ive got prom next weekend, so im gonna clean the car up real nice and take some pics for you. should have them up by next thursday.

Ludacris is tight. I love Word of Mouf. daym i wish i coulda been there.
peace
Tnelson

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
tnelson said:
i need some legend cards Leon. ive got prom next weekend, so im gonna clean the car up real nice and take some pics for you. should have them up by next thursday.

Ludacris is tight. I love Word of Mouf. daym i wish i coulda been there.
peace
Tnelson
ok..you know how to find me

·
Registered
191 Posts
I went to see Ludacris live here in San Francisco and the show was TITE!!! His flows are unbelievable. As far as those cards go, how about someone develops a small tasteful decal to advertise this site? I have a friend that owns a mustang and their site (WestCoastFords.com) has a decal that they all have on their cars, so when you see that decal on a car, you know it's a forum member. I was thinking maybe we could use the logo that's on the homepage of this site, the one that says ACURA-LEGEND.COM with the Acura logo on the left. Just an idea.

-GR

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
okay, wassup darith, but i have been tryin to figure out how to gert in contact with Luda my sister said something about his email on MTV.com but i couldn't find it. you know leave him a message to come check the site out. maybe we could have some help with aftermarket or just to get to know the man, it'd be cool.

also the decal thing....it already exist...sorry

·
Registered
165 Posts
legendarith said:
Just this past weekend, we had a 40 Acres Fest here at UT Austin. Ludacris came down for the grand finale, and I must say, it was the bomb! He got the croud krunk, and EVERYONE went wild! I had a lot of fun, especially because it was free. He rapped mostly all of his songs (from when he was underground to the popular ones that are out today.. i.e. Saturday, Roll out, Southern Hospitality (The beat that's on the acuralegends.com site ), etc.), along with some remixes, and he had a few special guest appearances. If any of you get the chance to see him, do it! (That's if you like hip-hop) Fo realz, you will be gauranteed to have a good time. :D

ONE
I was there...!!!

Damn, I'm amazed to see another Houston+Austin person.. Sweet!! haha

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hey lets send Threatning messages to Oreily. He will be creeped out to see legends everywhere....watching him...:p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.