Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im a senior in HS and my good friend is a junior. he's really hungary for knowledge and soaks up everything about cars he can. so i call him SpongeBob. so my boy SpongeBob like the accord coupe and CL-S joint. he's was trying to figure a way to move the 6speed CL-S into an Accord coupe (He doesn't like the CL's styling so he was intent on this 6 speed accord). this was up until i bought my legend and he saw the lines. i guess it was love at first sight, because now all he's looking for is a TYPE II coupe 6 speed. he was very suprised when i told him the legend had a 6 speed way back in the day. he says the CL and accord dont have that certain width to them. he say they are just too long and skinny (be it much more humorous than words can portray) and the Legend is just nice wide low and the right length. i think we've picked up another one. SpongeBOB thats my boy young.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
w00t, that's awesome

If he has a CL-S, he does know the Legend has less power right? Make sure he drives it first before he makes a choice, wouldn't want him to regret it later! Even though, he probably wont :)

G

·
I trying to convert my cuz... but he wants a GS LEX so he can throw some duce o's on it... But i'm trying to convince him to buy it and move to ATL to go to school cuz in NYC they gonna dog his whip...

But the 4-Door GS would be good for pimpin' hittin' club corners w/ 4 screens on ventie cero's...

And use the 18's on the Coupe for afternoon pimpin' down Peachtree scoopin' Lenox pros... :D

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
I trying to convert my cuz... but he wants a GS LEX so he can throw some duce o's on it... But i'm trying to convince him to buy it and move to ATL to go to school cuz in NYC they gonna dog his whip...

But the 4-Door GS would be good for pimpin' hittin' club corners w/ 4 screens on ventie cero's...

And use the 18's on the Coupe for afternoon pimpin' down Peachtree scoopin' Lenox pros... :D
hahaha,
or pimpin down buckhead and gettin a fishbowl at lulu's baitshack. hahahahah

-j

1 - 6 of 6 Posts