Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put two and two together....

I was driving down the street to work a few days ago and I saw this really clean stock Legend Coupe parked at Starbucks. I wanted to talk to the owner since I was interested in buyin' da thing.

So I parked and walked in to find and proposition the owner. I shouted out "Does anyone own that Acura Legend out there? It's getting towed!!!!!"

Then this beautiful girl sprang to her feet and ran out the door...
She looks like a Hawaiian mix between Japanese, Caucasian, and Philipino...golden tan, thin, with pretty big b***s (comon fellas ya havta know, right?), light brown eyes, and petit (about 5'3")....I just stared and looked really dumb.

After what seemed like 10 mintues, I chased after her and said "just kidding!!" She was a good sport and smiled (with her 1 million watt smile). Then I was thinking how to ask out this girl after I had made such an a$$ out of myself....I knew I only had minutes to ask. Instead, I asked to buy her car...she said that she wouldn't sell if to me even if I offered her $50,000 and the moon.

When I did muster the ball$ to ask her out....she made a weird face. Then she told me that she had a boyfriend whom she was very much in love with...then I looked down at her hand and she wearin' this big A$$ rock.....(DUH..hitting myself in the head)

I was sooooo embarrassed and felt soooo f*%$#ing stoopid.
Then I proceeded to tell her that I would be able to do more for her than her BF (don't ask me why)...I thought it would work...at least it does on most girls. It was to the point that I had dug a hole so deep that there was no way it could get worse.

She looked pretty upset and proceeded to get in her car.
She rolled down the window and told me that Tahoe is close by where I can find a cave to hide in.

So, here I am browsing in da forums....it took me 2 days to realize this.....

her license plate read "GOT RICE"

She did not look impressed at all
...it was one those things you had to do B-cuz you have only chance in life....and I really screwed up.

I was late to work and my boss chewed me out

It was a bad day

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.