Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
#108 of 144 pairs
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well guys, here is my new GO! car:
a pristine 1990 Astek Red 5-Speed VG-30DETT T-Top 300ZX Twin Turbo (102k mi). The price was right so i got her. Let me tell you, a C5 has got nothing on the Z...

My Legend is jealous but she's still my baby! Don't worry i still have her, but she will be daily driver only (maybe show if i get a third job :rolleyes: j/k. Now if i could get the Legend to the 13's it would definitely be a toss up of which to drive.

Dont worry, i still lurk on the boards everyday so hit me up if you need to know anything type1 coupe! I'm more than willing to share the knowledge :)

~1ne

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Question about TT 300ZX, RWD or AWD?

·
#108 of 144 pairs
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
acpac_jet:
hit up a pic of those rims, I'm in the market for them (along with a CAI and a fuel pressure regulator).
Sorry, G1's are 4 lug:(

smoovie--smoov:
Question about TT 300ZX, RWD or AWD?
RWD and fast as all hell!

ThaAcSwerver:
Clean..Congrats man.....How does the Bose system sound in there with the factory center channel?

The factory system actually sounds real nice with that center channel. Too bad its only a cassette player though. I'll have to figure out how to use my Alpine CD changer in the Z. I'm also working with 'bing0' here on the forums on building a modular sub/amp box for the legend. hopefully we can design it to where i can pull it out of the legend and put it in the Z.

~Peace~

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
well, congatulations on the new ride. my friend picked up a pearl white TT with t-tops, same year, real low miles in Florida. he loves it...me too. threw on some ill chromies and did some work under the hood. needs no more, these cars are pretty sick. happy driving!:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.