Acura Legend Forum banner

do you think the legend will increase in value in 10-20 years?

• Yes it will increase in value

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No it will stay around the same and then deminish off the radar

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Faster than yo Legend son
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and looked up some legends and seem like the prices aren't dropping much on them like they were before in this area. check it out cars.com and the zip code is 20743

·
Banned
3,371 Posts
its the same like that in my area (28270). a lot of the Legends are similarly priced mainly because they know someone is going to pay them what the want for the car. Even if it's overpriced. not to mention the resale value is somewhat "frozen."

this excludes the Legends that have been abused and aren't worth ish, and the Legends that are priced like a new car. One guy on autotrader is selling his '95 LS coupe with 130k for almost $13,000. I wouldn't pay 13k for a 95...I'd put 13k on a newer car.

·
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked it out.. and I think you're right.. I think these cars might go even higher after some years. Just thinking that because of those muslce cars have shot up in price.. dag on cars can go upwards of $20,000 - $70,000 or even higher in some cases. And most of those didn't even corner just had a lot of pull.
Some cars to look out for might be 300zx 90's body style, Infiniti Q45, benz 300ce.. I still like the benz 560sec today. and a sleeper is the 400E benz made by porchse.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
drfunk said:
Some cars to look out for might be 300zx 90's body style, Infiniti Q45, benz 300ce.. I still like the benz 560sec today. and a sleeper is the 400E benz made by porchse.
I think the NSX would have a much better chance at appreciating than any of those cars and most critics feel the NSX will never appreciate to those levels. The problem with those cars is there are just too many of them made and there is no real inovation with some of those cars.

·
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree with the NSX. with the other cars there were alot of them made and most didn't have any innovation. but think about it. its about body style.. Look at those old muscle cars 15 years ago folks wasn't even thinking about driving one of those years ago.. now look.. I see alot of that on TV and out on the rode.

·
Pend¡ng
1,016 Posts
Hmm you must be right around College Park. Yeah anyways they really keep way too much of their value. Check out Ford Explorers on autotrader sometime; loaded, high end models lose half their value in a few years! It's crazy.

·
Banned
3,371 Posts
theyre expensive, beaten into the ground and way more expensive taken care of. theres a GS with 58k on the odo. for almost 12k. I know that the car is damn near mint, but I would take my 12k and go get something else...actually.....maybe not.

·
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Patent said:
Hmm you must be right around College Park. Yeah anyways they really keep way too much of their value. Check out Ford Explorers on autotrader sometime; loaded, high end models lose half their value in a few years! It's crazy.
Yeah I'm in capitol hgts near the Washington Redskins stadium... Daamm $10 grand!!!.. I tell you fellas try and hold on to it. Any of those cars I mentioned if you can find one for a good price. get it and try to hold on to it if you can. I know those q45's 90-96 just look tight after all this time, didn't like them when they were in production to much. but with the right rims on it those things are tight.

I had a chance to get a 96 two years ago black on black just like my legend.. didn't like the rear seating room, the legend had more. and I thought the legend had a quicker take off out of that first gear. So that's why I didn't get it plus that emergency brake reminds me of a buick or something..

american cars lose value a lot faster than some foreign cars.
speaking on the charger, I looked at the barret jackson auction last night and this plymouth Sateilite started over $100,000 and the car body style looked crazy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.