Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My parents are the best, b/c I decided to keep my car instead of getting a BRAND NEW car I can put $6,000 into the Legend... I want to rebuild the block to new, I have 97k on it when I get to 100,000 flat I am gonna do all the engine work so Its easier to say hoe many miles I really have... I am taking out $800 for some 18's with tires I found, great buy... and Repaint the Trunk front and rear buumpers and Sides... Thats $400 I got connections... so Im - 1200 that 4800 left, most likely bodykit before I paint so I dont waste money.. thats 800-900 (I install) so about 4000 left.
Then I want a system thats $1000 so I got $3000 what step by step part by part process do I need to do. I got new belts, water pump, relays, radiator, brake cylinder, rotors, dont worry about intake, exhuast is cover, Headers alread got a plan... I might be able to hook u up, don worry I wont tax your azz we all drive phat cars. So someone help me out read below at my sign and tell me whatelse, BADASS watchout here I come, ou are my inpiration...Mad Props.. GTG to class peace.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.