Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend told me that him and his bimmer buddies were getting together for a dtmpower meet and he asked me and another one of his friends to come. It was an awesome meet and he took a hole bunch of other pictures:

Here's one of the three of us (anybody want to guess what kinda cars those are :cool::

Here's one of me driving :D (you can see all those m3's in the distance, and there were about 15 more m3's behind me :).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, my next car after my Legend will probably end up being a 1996-1999 M3, I love those things so much and they are so tunable. I just really need to get a Coupe that is a manual and sporty. I do love my Legend though, but I'm starting to think that I'm never going to find a 94/95 6spd. I'll just keep wishing.

BTW, since nobody tried to guess yet, the two cars above parked next to me are a BMW M5 and Mercedes E55 AMG :D. How's dat!?!?!

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Man, I gotta say, the E39's are gorgous cars, but put one up next to a clean Legend and ****, the Legend just stands out.

Both those cars are way more expensive than a Legend, even when the Legend was new but the Legend stands with them knowing it belongs there :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you think about it, the E39 has lots of styling similarities to a KA8. Minus the BMW style grill.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts