Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Banned
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, heres the deal... Tomorrow I have my house to myself, so i've decided to put my health on the line for the pure enjoyment of the A-L communtiy. So here goes...

Below, I've listed (in two catagories) all the things I dare eat in my house. Theres the contents of my fridge and my pantry/whats on my kitchen counter. I invite one and all to come try and make me blow chunks everywhere by picking 2 items from 1 catagory, and 1 item from the remaining catagory, listing them here, and having me eat them. I'll be posting pictures of my little adventure for one and all to see. The contest ends when I die, or when I blow chunks. Whichever may come first :D. If you can show me in some interesting way (photoshop or ms paint etc.) the items you want used, your request may be bumped to the front of the line if I see fit (basicially if I think its innovative/funny/cool)

So, without further ado, the lists of which you have to pick from...

Fridge
Orange Juice
Milk
Water
Salsa (hot and medium)
Ketchup
Grape Jelly
Italian Salad Dressing
Dill Pickles
Lemon Juice
Apple Juice
Granny Smith Apples
Chicken
Butter
Cheese
Prego Spaghetti Sauce
Tuna Fish (prepared w/ mayo)
Spanish Rice (prepared)
Bologna
Turkey
Coca-Cola

Pantry
Baked Beans (canned)
Turkey Gravy
Tuna (canned)
Cranberry Sauce
Tomato Paste
Rice-a-Roni Seasoning Packets
Sliced Pears in Light Syrup
Cornbread Mix
Olive Oil
Peanuts
Iams Dog Food
Triscuit Crackers
Soft Taco Shells
Peanut Butter
Sour Cream and Onion Cheez-Its
Animal Crackers
Margarita Salt
Cap'n Crunch
Total Cereal
Frosted Mini Wheats
Oatmeal
Steak Sauce
Worcestershire Sauce
Southwest Seasonings
Raman Noodles
Shake and Bake
Garlic Salt
Bac'n Bits
Caramel Syrup
Soy Sauce
Bananas
Bread (white)

Ok, so theres the lists. Remember, everyone here is allowed to pick 3 items. 2 from 1 list, 1 from the other list. I reserve the right to skip any requests that dont follow the rules. Also keep in mind that the game ends when I toss my cookies.

Looking at this list I see some rough times ahead for my stomach... Also, as a little added fun, some of these items are so far past expiration it disgusts me that they're even on this list. I wont say which ones until I run out of them, or until the games over. The most enjoyment will come out of the pictures of the eating in progress. So expect good laughs :D

I'll start the eating tomorrow morning, but feel free to post your requests tonight, 1 "3-item request" per person. No changing it either if i've already done yours. If you post 2 different requests, i'll skip it... Enjoy

·
Premium Member
9,324 Posts
ROFL! i can see were all gonna get some enjoyment tomorrow :D
i vote for the Butter, Olive oil, and Iams dogfood :giggle:

do we win anything if we make you puke??

EDIT: He IMed me on AIM in regards to my selections
xNiTeMaReEx: i hope you burn in hell
Daddymac117: ROFL @ your game dude
Daddymac117: haha
Daddymac117: LMAO!!
xNiTeMaReEx: you son of a b**ch
xNiTeMaReEx: rofl

:giggle: :giggle:

·
Banned
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
uh, if you make me puke you get $1. Yes the great prize of $1.

I might be able to get video, but no promises on that... Definitily will have pictures though

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
I think I like those dry Ramen Noodles with Worcestershire Sauce, topped with a little cheese. :D wait wait wait, do we have to pay you for this service? hahaha

·
Banned
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope, I'm not charging any money at all. Although donations are always accepted. :)

·
Registered
996 Posts
Make sure you post anything that actually tasts good! I'm sure that's how some of the wacky recipes got invented.

·
Registered
446 Posts
A simple one...

Milk, Coca-Cola, Olive oil. :giggle:

·
Registered
446 Posts
How long you going to wait in between each one? Some may take longer then others to make you toss your cookies.

·
Registered
446 Posts
skate4volcom007 said:
Semen, cat poop, pubic hair.

BTW what are soft taco shells? Thats like an oxymoron kinda.
Never eating at Taco Bell? It's just a tortilla of some sort.

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
Skate, I don't think those items are in his fridge or pantry. At least I hope not.:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: I highly recommend the hot salsa, Captain Crunch & IAMS dog food mix.

·
Registered
446 Posts
He was being sarcastic.

Geez some people on this forum...

1 - 20 of 76 Posts