Acura Legend Forum banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
might i recommend the iams dog food with soy sauce and some milk...sorta like a real crunchy cereal

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
How will we know which one made you speauw? Other than the obvious answer of lookin at what comes out, but if it all gets mixed together, then you can't really tell, soo everyone that named some stuff gets a dollar, right?

·
Banned
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Ok guys, dog food is officially gone, so I'm gonna have to skip Daddys request, but Daddy, edit out the dog food and i'll do yours... Ramen noodles completed, will post pics...

You'll know who makes me spew, because i'll say exactly which combo put me over the edge and made me blow chunks.

·
Banned
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
FF Drifter said:
I think I like those dry Ramen Noodles with Worcestershire Sauce, topped with a little cheese. :D wait wait wait, do we have to pay you for this service? hahaha
Ok, this little gem of a mix wasnt as bad as I thought it was gonna be. The smell was the worst part. Lots of Worcestershire sauce = no bueno.

Revolting Factor: 3/10

Next up, Apples/Salsa/Steak Sauce

·
Registered
446 Posts
stevieray said:
No s#*t, DickTracy. Apparently, you missed the :giggle:. Do you always have to try to piss people off?
Then why state the obvious? I thought you where :giggle: at the "At least I hope not"

No, I'm not trying to piss anybody off.

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
No, I was :giggle: about the whole thing and being a post whore at the same time. I try not to be too serious on here---I get enough of that at work & home.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
KnO12TrUsT said:
Ok, this little gem of a mix wasnt as bad as I thought it was gonna be. The smell was the worst part. Lots of Worcestershire sauce = no bueno.

Revolting Factor: 3/10

Next up, Apples/Salsa/Steak Sauce
Wow :D okay I feel compelled to donate $10 to this forum on your behalf :p gimme a week *me being nice*

·
Premium Member
9,324 Posts
KnO12TrUsT said:
Ok guys, dog food is officially gone, so I'm gonna have to skip Daddys request, but Daddy, edit out the dog food and i'll do yours... Ramen noodles completed, will post pics...

You'll know who makes me spew, because i'll say exactly which combo put me over the edge and made me blow chunks.
lol ok, substitute that dog food for some soy sauce...

so now its butter, olive oil, and soy sauce

·
Registered
659 Posts
Italian Salad dressing, Tuna (prepared w/ mayo) and Oatmeal

Don't let good food go to waste :giggle: :giggle: :D *muah*

EDIT: Will this get my concoction bumped up??? LMAO

I want my dollar dammit!!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

·
Banned
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Daddymac117 said:
lol ok, substitute that dog food for some soy sauce...

so now its butter, olive oil, and soy sauce
Daddy, I hope you die a horrible death for this ungodly concoction...

The texture/taste of the butter and olive oil was bad enough, but pure soy sauce made it that much worse...

Revolting Factor: 7.5/10

Oh man, that was absolutly horrible. I actually came l-l close to losing it. Oh well... Next up s the apples/salsa/steak sauce...

·
Premium Member
9,324 Posts
KnO12TrUsT said:
Daddy, I hope you die a horrible death for this ungodly concoction...

The texture/taste of the butter and olive oil was bad enough, but pure soy sauce made it that much worse...

Revolting Factor: 7.5/10

Oh man, that was absolutly horrible. I actually came l-l close to losing it. Oh well... Next up s the apples/salsa/steak sauce...
ROFL!! good job man!! :D
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Kno12Trust, you belong on Fear Factor, or Survivor, or one of those weird reality TV shows where they eat disgusting things. Much funnier to see you on here though hahaha :D

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
this is so great lol

how bout this:
a piece of white bread soaked in warm milk w/ tomato paste spread over the top :D

21 - 40 of 76 Posts