Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
$35, 600 and the reserve is still not met. I don't think this will be that great of a deal when it is over, even if the car only has 10K miles. Seller doesn't mention if the car is in snap ring range, or the condition of the window regulator, and such. It is a very nice and clean car though, but when deals can be had for a 97 NSX-T for high $40K range, I personally would pass on this one. Now, if the guy really does have a white interior, than this car is far from being a collectors item, as that would mean a reworked interior. No NSX came with a white interior. Unless he means Ivory.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ChrisK said:
$35, 600 and the reserve is still not met. I don't think this will be that great of a deal when it is over, even if the car only has 10K miles. Seller doesn't mention if the car is in snap ring range, or the condition of the window regulator, and such. It is a very nice and clean car though, but when deals can be had for a 97 NSX-T for high $40K range, I personally would pass on this one. Now, if the guy really does have a white interior, than this car is far from being a collectors item, as that would mean a reworked interior. No NSX came with a white interior. Unless he means Ivory.
I knew there was a reason why I come to this site everyday. Very knowledgeable people on many aspects of Acura Cars! Acura Cars are by far my favorite vehicles for everyday driving.............especially the Legend!:D

ChrisK,
When I am ready to purchase my NSX (after I hit the lottery), I will definitely call on you for your expertise and opinions!

Ghost

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Ghost said:

I knew there was a reason why I come to this site everyday. Very knowledgeable people on many aspects of Acura Cars! Acura Cars are by far my favorite vehicles for everyday driving.............especially the Legend!:D

ChrisK,
When I am ready to purchase my NSX (after I hit the lottery), I will definitely call on you for your expertise and opinions!

Ghost
I suggest you check out all the NSX websites like NSXprime, and NSXSC. Especially check out the NSX FAQ. I really don't know all the details of the NSX, just the basic things that I researched since I'm in the market for one. The NSX owners really know their cars well and those are the guys to ask. My point was the even if the 91-93 NSXs are still great cars and you probably would love it, the 94+ made significant improvements, and if you could afford it, the 97+ had even more improvements that make it worth while. I personally would go no lower than a 94, especially of you want a Coupe. But, if you want a T, and you can get a 97+, that is the car to get. I was shooting for a 94, but since I probably have to push my purchase back further than what I had hoped for, the 97+ might be in my price range at that time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.