Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today was the first day i drove my lege to school, i had to llok at it because there was some alligations of it overheating randomly so i had to look to see if the radiator was messed up(It has Yet to over heat on me and, God willing, wont). i told my friends i ws going to get my car and bring it in to the automechanics bay and since its my new car and everything they wanted to ride. the H8R sat in the back. i rolled slowly around to the strip where mostof our school ground races take place(has to be less than a 10th of a mile). he sits there with a face of doubt on. he says, "lets see how slow this car is". i said "aight" and gunned it. the Remus went WWOOOOOOOOOO, intake wistled, tires skid on some gravel then cought. ihowled past 4Grand and the car snatched its self forward hard. i hit 40 in first gear. This bammah said "WHOA" i got to about 45mph in first gear. the guy in the front said to the H8R in back "did you feel that joint kick in". then i went aroung to the front of the school where theres big room to gass it up. with in i guess 8th of a mile i was at 60mph braked easily to go over a speed bump rolled around back and repaeted the process. then i parked in the gates of AutoTech H8R got out the back and said that joint is aight. yeah clean it up a bit wax and that joint will tight. (cars is a little dirty.

but they H8R was truly impressed by the sheer power and acceleration on the car.

one...

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
fooooooook them h8rz underestimatorz, very nice. i rode in my friends 5spd legend with rhemus and rm intake and it's soooooooooo damn smooth compared to my ricey exhuast.... sounds like a frickin porsche taking off!

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oooh i love the sound. i messed around and went through a tank of gas in 3.5 days trying to hear it.

·
Registered
513 Posts
way to represent

hell yeah man show them h8rs that they really DON'T know what they're talking about. i'm the same when i go to school...there are h8rs to say the least, and they are followers. everyone at my school simply knows me by my cherished and most definitely overused phrase "f*ck you, race me n see what happens". haven't lost a race yet to anyone at my school; and won't. they know me, i don't need no introduction n sh!t, ride my legend 'round city on 20's n sh!t <-----20's, i wish...hah peace all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts