Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder if anyone owns a g1 that they never drive i mena like ever you know one thats in brand new condition with liek 5000 or less miles. You know those guys who have the 57 chevys that they've never driven, I wonder. I wish acura would start making the G1 again i gauruntee they would still sell a ton. Wouldnt that be awesome if they just started production agian on the 89 or 90 model

·
Registered
347 Posts
Personally, My ideal legend would be this
g1 coupe rear (much prefer it to the g2)
g2 coupe hood and front fenders (kicks ass)
higher waistline, lower wheel arches
g2 powerplant obviously

But in the meantime, Ill try to make my g1 look as new as possible

Richard

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
When I get all my necessary parts together, I'm going to work on getting a G2 powertrain dropout into a G1 coupe. Now that's gonna be some work, but it is possible.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I would really love it, if they used the current G2 Legend , but a little more "modernized". I hate it when they make bubbly type of cars.. like almost all the new ones.. ughh!

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
FutureX 2001 said:
I would really love it, if they used the current G2 Legend , but a little more "modernized". I hate it when they make bubbly type of cars.. like almost all the new ones.. ughh!
yeah...
the Caddy CTS
02 Altima

these "futuristic" looking cars...reminds me of the cars from the 50's and 60's....predicting what the new cars were going to look like in the 21st century

·
Five- O
857 Posts
You have to watch out for those cars that have really low mileage. Nothing is worst for a car then to be sitting around rotting.

Esti

1 - 10 of 10 Posts