Acura Legend Forum banner

The line in the sand is drawn, Where do you stand!?

• I love my 5 Speed T1 and would never change.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 666 forever! You 5 Speeders Suck!

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I have an automatic 5 speeds are to much for me to handle... never mind 6. Thats scary!

Votes: 4 36.4%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am now founding the International Coalition Against 6 speed Owners.

I f%@*ing hate you people! It used to be 5 speeds and a clutch was enough. I used to like my 200hp, but being on this ****ed forum makes me want a 6speed so bad! I hate you people for it!! Thats why I'm starting this thread. Guess what people! We Type I-ers have Indiglo Guages! We Type I-ers have a better chance of finding parts than you freaks of nature! We Type I-ers don't have imaginary headers that evaporate when they hit American shores :D

No longer shall we stay silent and pretend to be brothers! Rise my G2T1 Brethen. Rise and denounce the G2T2 plague that has ridden our once peaceful village! The revolution will not be televised! The Civil War has begun!!!

I want a 95 GS 6spd so bad I can taste it!

·
Registered
733 Posts
SILENCE YOU UNGRATEFUL TYPE 1 TEST PROJECT

Yes we have ridden your village, as you have done to the Gen1 species. We will anihilate you all one by one, until there is none left. We have even converted one of your kind(Leon Millette) into one of us(Type II). He even wants to cross into the 6 speed species as well. SURRENDER NOW, or be forced into an exhile so dark and cold....We will continue to pillage and cannibalize the Type Is for various organs (Indiglo Gauges). We will stop at nothing to ensure that the Type I species is nothing but scrap metal. YES, you were the "stepping stone" to our 230hp existence that is known today. You need not to pretend to be apart of us. We can sniff you out like the cowardly sheep that you are. BOW YOUR HEADS!!! Your days are NUMBERED.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
LOL..... Check the SIG..... Not to make you jealous or anything:D .

I have to go for a drive now to get a transmission mount for my 6 speed cuz I can feel the 6 speed shifter move around when I turn, and sometimes when I wind the type 2 up to the 6800 redline and smash it into 2nd gear, I can feel it move around sometimes. LOL:D

"Are you ready for 6th gear?"

:cool:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Leon Millette said:
lol...u guys are hilarious...lol
And you.. Judas! Betrayor!!!

We have not forgotten your treachery traitor! When they have raped and pillaged your non body colored body trim who will you run to?

Not us! You are an exile. An outcast. Never to return!

In 98, Acura saw the error of their ways and returned to teh T1 for forgiveness in the form of the 3.2TL. You too should repent!

Death to all 7 geared lepars! Death to you all!

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Boston Speed said:

We have not forgotten your treachery traitor! When they have raped and pillaged your non body colored body trim who will you run to?

In 98, Acura saw the error of their ways and returned to teh T1 for forgiveness in the form of the 3.2TL. You too should repent!

lmao

You are a NUT!

Thats cool...wait TIL NOPI...then you will join my ways..you too will want what is under my hood and in my gearbox!

HAHAHAHA..

REPENT, and BE GLAD

·
Registered
733 Posts
Boston Speed said:

Oh Yes You Sniveling Coward!!!!

You will conform to our ranks. I shall send squads from the Tri-State to strap you down and DISMANTLE piece by piece that inferior 200hp trash that you refer to as an engine and replace it with a more superior TypeII.....Your insolence will not be tolerated in this forum no longer. I, The LEGEND OVERLORD shall proclaim from this day forward to be the Type II & 6-Speed Forum..Any Type I who does not comply shall be raped of their CAIs Remus or GReddy's, any modification that will make their appearance worth mentioning. They will then be doused with the most powerful of acids, then used for scrap......BE GONE YOU PEASANT.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.