Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would buy a red 95 Six Speed Coupe. Make it into a hardtop convertible where the hardtop folds into the trunk like the new Mercedes and Lexus. If I ever get really rich someday, it will be done. I have other legend fantasies I will reveal later.... What are some off the wall, expensive things you guys have thought about doing to your legends..? This could be from mods, to body conversion, etc....

G

·
totally take apart the legend to the frame... Reinforce the car with carbon fiber to make it light as ****.. Have a real wood sterring wheel, and console.. Real chrome trim.. custom Navi, DVD, get a 10 K paint job, Real leather EVERYTHING! Projectors, Jdm 1 piece, Engine will put out 390 hp!! well 400hp V6! And some custom 20 inch 19 lb rims!:D

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
NickD said:
Blueprint the engine, convert my auto to a 6speed and convert my Legend to RWD...

I would also have several other project cars in my 15bay heated/airconditioned garage. :D
That and put a nice T-78 Turbo into that thing and run at least 600hp to the rear wheels!!!

I also like the hardtop convertible idea too.

G

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
hmm put some monster truck tires on my legend. haha ill be towering over those lil civics and integras

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Leon Millette said:

How about LEXUS SC440?
it's on sale on Ebay

Thats gogreous Leon...... what years were those produced in?

As for my fantasies, if I were rich, I would donate $1 million to a firm for R&D of legend mods....... everything from turbo, superchargers to engine internals, clear tails (gotta acomodate everyone) and windsheild washer nozzle lights (;) ).....

All thats stuff would be mass produced so it would be dirt cheap for all legend owners..... then, I would completely gut my car and do a frame off restoration with a black on black color scheme, including a killer stereo, rebuilt custom tranny, rebuild performance supercharged and turboed engine with beefed up internals, RWD, and so on.......

I can feel the winning numbers are in my wallet to the $20 million draw on friday.... drool......:) :2cool:

·
Registered
447 Posts
i'd buy a mclaren F1 and a comptech NSX.

·
Sexy Member
7,386 Posts
if i was rich,
i would buy an island and stay away from everyone else. just me and my gf and my legend and nsx.
-hass

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I would hit the strip club:bowdown:

Really I would buy a house and a few nice cars. Invest the rest.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I hope one of you rich mofo's would open up a factory to produce aftermarket Legend parts for the rest of us!

:D

headers
superchargers
turbos
20's? hehe
clear tails

:bowdown:

also, buy up all of the 6-speed coupes from all the old folks driving them around not appreciating their Legends and sell them cheap to us!

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
I'd get the top 10 posters on the Legend forums $10k to play with for mods.

Then I'd have 10 new friends. :)

·
Banned
3,264 Posts
Since I know i'll never be rich like that I wont even dream. I am happy with the car I have and hopefully what we have here as a community is enough to make the legend a better car to drive than it already is. If I had anything I would like to see it make a come back.

-Ry

PS: If any of you guys ever do get rich then help out the needy. Legends are great and all but they're only cars.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
If any of you guys ever do get rich then help out the needy. Legends are great and all but they're only cars.
definitely.:werd:

I would build a homeless shelter, and donate to a few WORTHY charities. Then I would buy a few of my dream cars, and invest invest invest...real estate, music business, TV.

I would open LLCC's Legendex....sort of like Motorex, only better.

Get brand new G1's and G2's with REAL luxurious interiors and a 0-60 to rival porsches and what not.

>pinch<

ok

Right now, we are better off than before as far as aftermarket is concerned [compared to 4 years ago]

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
i would also buyout Honda, and bring together a team that would make bulletproof engines, with MAD HP ;) and torque mode, and then a lofty economy mode, still bringing in an ePA average of 42city/67hwy, and incorporate the tuner divsion to breathe life into the ever failing corporation that brought us such beautiiful machines.....

tHE END

1 - 20 of 35 Posts