Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
be this color and with these rims...Looks great IMO....Don't usually like RSX's but this I like...

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Oh man... well Matt, I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but all I see of that car is a big hand coming down and someone saying "Vroom vroom" while pushing it around like a toy... The RSX's are nice, but the ONLY Acura that I'll ever have after my Legend is an NSX...

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Wow you took the words right out of mouth 95Legend6sp. But I do kinda like the little cute thing.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya, I'm not saying I favor it over other Acuras(Of course not the NSX)...but that for an RSX, its the best looking one I've seen and if I were forced to get one, I would do it just like that...I agree, RSX headlights and shape in general is goofy...

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
yeah the wings west rsx is nice, really nice. along with the acura widebody rsx. these two i would cop, for sure. the japanese type r is nice too, very clean.

·
Registered
541 Posts
ouch! toy car? ugly? man i LOVE the RSX!! I am totally obsessed over the car!! The headlights will look better if u smoke them out. I agree the car looks "cute". but after the smoked headlights, removed front A symbol, black mesh grill and lowered, it looks VERY aggressive.

WANT: 2002 Acura RSX Type-S Artic Blue Pearl, titanium kit, OEM fog lights.

·
Registered
541 Posts
RSX type R.

Attachments

·
Registered
685 Posts
I agree RSX's are sweet cars, I test drove the type-s the other day, and lemme tell ya, they are deceptivly agile and quick, cant wait till I can afford one

G

·
Sorry Matt, but I don't really like that one to much. It's all about the RSX Type-R. Thos Integra's are tight. Check it out:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thai.95LCoupe said:
I like the rear tails on the rsx
Ya, they are kind of like a combination of the G2 Coupe/Sedan Taillights in that they have the overall shape of the Sedan tails and that they are skinny like the coupes, and then they wrap around each outer side of the car like the G2 Sedan does.

Then they have a flavor of the altezza, with the 2 circles at the bottom of each tail..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts