Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you could redo your legends paint..... what color would u go with .... and of course this is a free job by west coast :D .... custom or desired colors....

Me i would probably get my car painted metallic Champange like my Nissan Stanza when i had it....what about you all.

· Banned
2,279 Posts
I think a coupe would look good with carbon metallic. With black 18" rims with a chrome lip. Remus exhaust, one piece headlights with 8000K hid's. Factory tail lights with clear signals. Sarona body kit....

Some other stuff that I want real bad...

· Registered
279 Posts
I would repaint my car with a nice metallic black and maybe some Tan (Type F color) Accents.

· Registered
1,491 Posts
nasriaz said:
My favorite is the color tyson (4cruzin) has. I think its called desert toupe, man that is a gorgeous color. If I could start all over thats what I would paint her.
Ditto. That is a perfect color for the Legend. It makes the car look newer...seeing how silver/gray is the "in" color.

I wanted to have my car re-painted next year and I want that color but I'm sure it's gonna cost more $$$ to have the door jams, trunk, and engine bay painted as well.

I also like nasriaz's color.

· Registered
2,249 Posts
A Nice Deep Blue

Although, I saw a burgandy/maroon (not red) one in a junk yard once in the process of getting restored, guy said he has to drop the engine in and put in a rear and front glass. It was such a nice color and it had gold emblems - was at least a 94.

· Registered
4,086 Posts
I would stay to the stock color somewhat for easiest paint job.

My choice would be candle apple red with flake and perhaps...a mix of black if i had black rims...eddie farcon's BMW(**)

My favorite on a legend so far...acc-unit. My ultimate color....Green mettalic(not to dark not to light) and with deep dish chromes and drop it like its hot..

Ps-orlando...black with a certain flake and ghost offset racing strip over car...would be cool. (seen it on a M3)

· Rebuilding :(
4,727 Posts
I like the granada black that the legends came in, just cause when you see it in the right light, you see the gold come out under the nice black finish. IMO, its an awesome color, but i also like the desert mist color.

· D'Nejel Ar-Ukca IIV/_\|<
1,243 Posts
Sean C. said:
Pearl White :)

... and then I'd do the moldings, door handles, and mirrors in pearl black :giggle:
you know what - the way you have your car is really clean looking :2cool: and well planned (the remus and the GS rims) - two things (both about $200) that would just really set it off:
1) tint
2) blacked out taillights

· D'Nejel Ar-Ukca IIV/_\|<
1,243 Posts
91LSMAN said:
I Love the color of my Legend but IF the time ever comes that it needs to be repainted (after I polish all the paint off-LOL) It would be the same color, but with gold flake added to the clear coat.
the way you got it shinin' and always so fresh and so clean, i don't think there will EVER come a time when you'll need a re-paint...
maybe your grandson:giggle: should do that, and by then he'd probabaly still have a hard time justifying the re-paint... :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.