Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I would choose between Tl,rsx-s,350z,next accord coupe, maybe a beemer, I hear that the next accord coupe will be more emphasized in performance to make up for discontinued prelude.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Hah, call me nuts, and i sound like a mom, but id consider somethin like the new S40's by Volvo. (LoL) and i'd pimp it out slam it, and take advantage of its dolby surround system. put some nice rims on it, and cruise in my new volva! hah, anwyay...
-bryan

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the s40 has a nice body

looks more modern volvo was late in style depatment, the c70 coupe or cvt is my fav. volvo.I never seen a slammed volvo that woul be unique.

G

·
With 30K i probably wouldnt buy new... I would buy a LS Coupe with my L Coupe as the trade in.. all the $$ left over to plush it out..

·
Registered
120 Posts
If I had 30k that would have to be spent on a brand new car I would probably go for the new 3.5 Altima 5-speed loaded. With the 3k left in change I would go for 18" rims, lowering springs, catback exhaust, intake, sub frame connectors and headers when they become available. Although the headers wouldn't make it in the under 30k budget.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Acura RSX-S definitly if I couldent get one a then I would definitly have to hunt down a 95 coupe 6 speed

·
Registered
133 Posts
I agree with Thai

I would buy a 95 LS Coupe, 6 speed of course, and pimp it out to the fullest. Or mabye put it in savings till I get 100G's to buy a Skyline R34 brand new.

·
Registered
847 Posts
for speed: WRX, 350Z

For easy everyday driving: Maxima SE, TL, Accord V6

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I would get a 6-speed Legend Coupe LS 95 with low miles, and fix it up with the rest of the money and store some of the rest of it in case something breaks. or...

Acura CL-TypeS 6-Speed..a little over 30k

:D

·
Registered
386 Posts
IF I HAD 3OK TO SPEND$$$$$$$$$$

If I had 30K to spend I would purchase a 1995 Legend GS sedan ( six speed of course ) because I would need something to drive while my coupe is at paeco getting the full-monty. I'd also add some 18s, greedy cat-back exhaust, ground-control springs along with bilstein struts, weapon-r intake bayou performance stage II chip along with an apexi super-afc and if I could find the factory spoiler for the GS I would add that also and the stereo would be to die for the entire as a matter of fact. Boy wouldn't it be nice if we all were in that situation ( just to see who would stick to their guns on the choice they made?) .:D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
CL-Type S that car would look so hot decked out

·
Registered
139 Posts
New it would be a WRX with some mods or I'd go for a used Audi S4 Avant and upgrade the chip and exhaust. I just can't resist a 350 hp 360lb-ft six speed station wagon, it'd be way to much fun.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
It's Used
96-97 AMG Mercedes C36....Luxury and speed, enough said.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Probably an '02 Audi A4 quattro 1.8t for speed and a car that will grow with you... if not that, then a WRX (yes!!), or perhaps a Supra (sorry, I'm hooked, but most are higher mileage and the owners want too much money)... I would also check out the 3000GT VR-4 (I almost bought one yesterday, a '97 model in mint condition), but with Mitsu's... well... they fall apart and they suck for longevity (I don't care if anyone has divergent opinions, but I've worked on more 3000GT SL's and my Starion to know that these things aren't built well)... besides that, how about a Skyline R32 GTS-M...?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
95 LS coupe manual/auto doesn't matter, $12-13k for a very clean one low miles, put some 19's /suspension/engine performance/sound/lighting thats about it, etra money goes in the bank. That's it..

·
LEGEND
909 Posts
Acura RSX type-S or new Altima 3.5SE (5spd) :)

·
Registered
583 Posts
89 G1 Sedan. Silver with light silver tint. Paeco Stage IV all motor. All Stainless 3" header-exhaust. AutoTrans built tough (can't drive a stick, I'm a gimp)Brembo 13" upgrade (make it fit [email protected]). My Stereo (it's good enough for me). Full Stiff Kit (poly, strutbars etc). Larger homade sway bars f/r. Full 8 pt. Roll Cage (bent to conform to insides of body so it's mostly hidden). 18" Konig wheels (the ones that look like mine) w/225/35/zr18 Yoko. pradas. Full set of AutoMeter ProComp gauges in almost factory location. Apexi ecu w/laptop in glovebox location. Ground Control coilovers. 4 sparco torino seats (more room for speakers in back). MOMO steering wheel. All clear corners (just because I got $ to blow).

and $10,000 left over for gas and beer, or is that beer and gas?

Do you REALIZE what you could do with a G1 and some $?
[email protected] wish I had some $... :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts