Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup y'all just another one of these choice threads from me again...i just like to know what you guys think. if you had to choose, this is for previously owned, would you pick a 99+ GS300, 01 I30, or 02 I35? seems like the Infiniti has just as much if not more than the lexus for the same if not lower price. and reliability isn't an issue either. so what would all of you pick? i've had a lot of people tell me to get the Infiniti, and now that i look at it, doesn't seem like a bad idea. what bout all of you?

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
check it...if you're gonna go with a GS, get the 400 (kinda like, if you got money for the 5, why the fu ck not the 6?) Infinity, the I35 coupe without a doubt. I have always liked Lexus, but Infinity has a lot to offer too. Who wouldn't wany a Skyline engine under their hood? That navigation that pops up out of the dash is hot too.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
wait a minute, is that Infinity the same one as the Maxima? I thought you were talking about the G35. Go with a Lexus GS400. There is a big aftermarket, nice body kits, and so on.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
If it could only be those trims, I think I would probably go for the I35. If it were a GS400, than it would be no hard choice at all, but the GS300 I would pass, unless we were able to sell that car and buy what we really want?

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey guys just clearing some things up...i would DEFINITELY get the GS400 without a doubt or question in my mind, but i just simply can't get enough money for a GS4. i'm having a really hard time finding used I35's around here, so I may end up settling for a 01 I30. those still aren't that bad, 227hp 216lbs-ft torque. my only complaint about Infiniti's is taht they don't ahve a very large aftermarket.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.