Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Those are the rims I'm going to be putting on mine. Banel has them on his coupe, look for his name in "members" then look at his last post. He'll have it as his signature.

Those are the exact rims I want to get 17" Konig Tantrums, those are the new edition. They're classy, sporty, aesthetic, and not overdone, they fit the Legend's style, in my opinion, very well.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
New edition?

·
Registered
6 Posts
aight its nasty as hell outside here today (roads closed & everything) so i'm not going anywhere...
I'll chop em on if i get a chance...

here's a TL i did
ok WTF
no bigger than 102k AND smaller than 400 X 400
grrrrrrrrrrr
(venting, tried to attach 3 times lol)
ok here's kens car with konigs

and
What do you all think of these wheels on a TL? (Veloce Spikes)

~tommyBoi

·
Registered
6 Posts
Chit -- wrong ones...
THESE are the Veloce's

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry its not great, but the pic of the car was small and fuzzy...
i did the best i could

Attachments

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Trust me, the Konig Tantrums look real damm good on Legends. I had them on my 93LS sedan and I was getting compliments and questions about the rims. Check out the Legend temple or legend.org to see pics of members with them on their cars.

·
I like shiny
14,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks

Thanks for doing that, but I think you used the picture of the newer style that futureX posted-I get the idea of what they will look like but personally I prefer wheels that don't have those black "rivits" on them. (Sorry I don't know what they are called). But thanks I still like the picture. Also you said the picture was fuzzy and small. I keep having problems with larger pictures so I make them smaller and lesser quality for posting. Could someone please tell me how you are getting those huge a** pics on here!
Thanks for the quick responses!!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Here's a picture of the tantrums on my car. Mine is a 94L and no drop job, YET :D

Mine is the sedan and member JCBMRTN drives the green coupe.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts