Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NSX, R-34, 911 Targa, E46 M3, etc? must be brand new

i would take 911 Targa anytime

Reason:
1. reliability
2. porsche name
3. targa roof that is so cool

that's it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
733 Posts
The R-34, the new 7 Series, another engine for my coupe, another Legend coupe(6 speed), That Mercedes truck. A Hummer, for fishing purposes. And if the ride is as tight as I heard it is...the 350ZX.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,142 Posts
well, if I only had $100K to spend I would go with a 911 C4 Cab. I know that breaks the budget a little, but that's ok. Now if I had no limit I would be cruzing in a Mclaren FI ($1,299,000).
Later!
Lee
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
685 Posts
Dodge Viper Ligenfelter edition, man, on slicks this thing did the quarter mi in 10 seconds and a 0-60 in under 3.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,485 Posts
The Ultimate Driving Machine for Me- 2002 BMW M5, around $75,000+$10,000 (Dinan SuperCharger)+$5,000 for Hamann PG3 20s", $5,000 for Stereo and the last $5,000 for all the gas I'll being putting in when I roll in this baby 24-7.:D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,000 Posts
whiplash9001 said:
The R-34, the new 7 Series, another engine for my coupe, another Legend coupe(6 speed), That Mercedes truck. A Hummer, for fishing purposes. And if the ride is as tight as I heard it is...the 350ZX.
I'm with you on the new 7's. I was at another forum that had a similar question and I mentioned the new 7's and got the sh_t bashed out of me by some muscle heads that were glorifying old school Caprices with 350's and Camaros. (BTW: The new 7's also have a high dollar$$$ option that "closes the door automatically when it is not closed all the way") -sounds familier?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,198 Posts
ThaAcSwerver said:


I'm with you on the new 7's. I was at another forum that had a similar question and I mentioned the new 7's and got the sh_t bashed out of me by some muscle heads that were glorifying old school Caprices with 350's and Camaros. (BTW: The new 7's also have a high dollar$$$ option that "closes the door automatically when it is not closed all the way") -sounds familier?
LOL...... those guys are still stuck in the 80's I think with their screaming chicken firebirds and mullets... oh well:D

For me..... I think it would be NSX, Viper (sent to Hennessey), and then the new M3. I saw one yesterday and I almost had to change my pants...... sweeeeeeeet looking cars for sure.

If I could afford it, I think hands down it would be the 911 GT2.... unbeleivable ride.... dads friend in TO just bought one to add to a collection of other phat rides apparently.
 
G

·
Mckenzie Hennessey went out of business.. I think

Remember when they ripped that guy off when he sent them his brand new viper and 100,000K in cash to have his coupe modified... Stripped the damn car and sold the parts and then was never doing anything as far as mods to his car..

Sucks:mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,198 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
Mckenzie Hennessey went out of business.. I think

Remember when they ripped that guy off when he sent them his brand new viper and 100,000K in cash to have his coupe modified... Stripped the damn car and sold the parts and then was never doing anything as far as mods to his car..

Sucks:mad:
Oh yeah..... maybe not hennessey then. I remember reading that thread.... poor guy lost lotsa $$$ on that deal. I was not sure if they went out of business or not, but I do remember now that they bent that guy over really good.

I will take my viper to Acura and see what they can do with it then....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
513 Posts
i know it'll be over the budget a lil, but CL-55 AMG for me, and liek Thai said, send it to brabus n let them do their thing, or maybe a 1997 15th anniversary edition Supra TT, and use the rest to sexify it up. i know there are others, i just can't think of them right now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
385 Posts
Yall are gonna laugh at me, but I would get a 79' 450SEL 6.96.9 and soupe it up sooo much, I would replacing all the regular parts with Brabus Parts, and throw in a supercharger! With 50,000 to Buy a SLK 32 too! *Salavates* :)

Cheerz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,000 Posts
Neil4Speed said:
Yall are gonna laugh at me, but I would get a 79' 450SEL 6.96.9 and soupe it up sooo much, I would replacing all the regular parts with Brabus Parts, and throw in a supercharger! With 50,000 to Buy a SLK 32 too! *Salavates* :)

Cheerz
Old School is cool..........

Hey remember when
+
= Baller status?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
629 Posts
yeah!!!!!! AcSwerver before I got my legend I was lookin for a 83-91 560sec. Daaaamn sweet cars, but could'nt find one in my price range to save my life. Even the ones with over 200K miles. Checked one out with 232K drove like brand new and got up sick, like a muscle car with that big v8, but it just wasen't meant to be:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
614 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
386 Posts
IF I HAD A 100K TO SPEND????????

You guys have really got me there. There are so many cars to chose from. My choice has to be something that if I chose to never buy another car in my life I would still be happy with my decision. Okay here it goes. I would go over board and purchase a CL-55 AMG send it to CEC in Cali. I would have them install the full monty Lorenser package with the super charger, 20 inch rims and tint the windows. I'm pretty sure I could live with that decision for the rest of my life. Plus my legend coupe would get the full monty as well. Think about it if you have 100k to spend on a car than you have got to have alot more in the bank so why not go all out. Remember you only live once so get it while the gettins good. Peace and Blessings. Bigs out.:D
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top