Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Due to some rips in the current driver seat, I purchased the iggee seat covers off ebay on the rare chance they might have some quality designed in them. They fit real well. Time will tell how they work out, but I impressed so far for $70. Word of caution, the metal under the seat is VERY sharp and you will cut your hand during the install process. :eek: :eek:

Current ebay link to seat covers:
Ebay seat covers

if it doesn't work, just search for iggee on ebay.

Before and after pics

Before and After

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I left the controls under the covers, you can still feel them, they don't bind and now they won't get clogged up w dropped fries. ;) Besides that's what memory seats are for. The back seat was never used so it is ok.

enigma said:
:eek: not bad for the price. did you have to cut holes for the seat controls?

how about for the rear?

·
Registered
120 Posts
craigerd2 said:
Due to some rips in the current driver seat, I purchased the iggee seat covers off ebay on the rare chance they might have some quality designed in them. They fit real well. Time will tell how they work out, but I impressed so far for $70.
Hey Craigerd2,
I was considering purchasing some of those seat covers. Are you anywhere near Baltimore? Maybe we could hook-up so I could check out your seats to make my decision.
email me: [email protected]

·
Victory is fleeting...
5,419 Posts
Are these slip-overs? ie, do they merely cover the seats without having to first remove the original leather?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
These were for the G2. They may sell them for the G1, you'll have to ask iggee.

Yes, these are slipcovers. It took around 15 mins per seat to install.

cd

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
i saw a pair on a civic and it looked really nice. know the price for rear covers?
my seats are worse than the rear ones in that picture skate4volcom007

this is very tempting. maybe i start a group buy on these :)

·
Victory is fleeting...
5,419 Posts
Well, I put my order in. I went out and sat in my Legend and decided that it just HAD to be done...

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't know the price for the rears. They did send me a private email indicating that they did carry them however. Good luck.

cd

Ballistic said:
i saw a pair on a civic and it looked really nice. know the price for rear covers?

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
craigerd2 said:
I don't know the price for the rears. They did send me a private email indicating that they did carry them however. Good luck.

cd
checked their website, but didn't see any pics of the rear ones. thanks for the update :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Ballistic said:

I had been in contact with Iggee in the past couple of weeks. This is an exerpt from an email they sent me:

1.)*Semi-custom fit seat covers are made with leather like seat covers with 3/8" thick foam facing only & cloth of the back side for the 2-front seat covers of the back side are stretch fabrics.they're not all the same leatherette materials. (front & rear included headrest covers selling price are $224.00 included sh/h).

2.)* Full-custom made seat covers are made with with 3/8" thick foam backing leatherette for the entire seat covers with the same materials leatherette back side.( a complete set front & rear included headrest covers selling price are $400.00 including shipping & handling).
Colors choice: you may choose any of these colors available:
To order these custom fit seat covers with any colors to matching the(OEM) factory seat, colors available solid tone are Black, Beige, Grey, Charcoal and two tone are black sides insert center are Beige,Brown sugar, Navy blue, Emerald green,Burgundy, Torch Red, Yellow,Royale Blue,Gray,and Charcoal.

Please contact "Iggee's customer service at 714-893-1236 or 1-800-888-4615 hour are from 8:30AM to 5:00PM PST.time Mon-Friday. We prefer Visa/Mastercard,Discover,American Express,Cashiers check,Money order. or you may order directly from our paypal account is [email protected] and please leave a note: in comment section of your vehicles we need exactly models/year make in order for us to make a perfect fit of seat covers and also color you prefer. You may purchase directly from the website at www.iggee.com. We really do appreciate your business.

I also have photos of the front and back seats (but no host) If anyone's interested in hosting them, contact me and I'll send them to you so that you can post them for all. [email protected]

And Craigerd, I got your message. Thanks, I'm going to be in touch.

·
Registered
159 Posts
VolkRacing said:
I'm with all these other folks... not bad at all!
Me to i think ther realy good for the price u paid for, soon im going to change my coupes leaqther after im done with what im doing im doing know

1 - 18 of 18 Posts