Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well like the title says im a newb here. I used to drive a 92' Civic Hatch with all this JDM crap on it but recently wrecked and totalled it. I've always loved the look of the legend so to replace my hatch i bought a 95' Legend L Coupe. Its gold with tan leather interior and its got 111,000 miles. Everything works...only damage is someone backed into something and scuffed up the rear bumper, drivers seats had wear in the leather and one of the bumper lights on the passenger side is busted. I'm all for the whole JDM scene and modifing cars. I'll admit i'm rather knowledgeable about cars but i dont know too much about the legend and the modification scene and jdm scene for this car. So yea....im a newb when it comes to this car. I'll get some pics of it up as soon as i can. But for the mean time could i see some pics of some legends on here and the mods so i can see what the bigger market for these cars are. Thanks

· Sexy Member
7,378 Posts
Welcome
I'm pretty sure you knwo all about search button. Main jdm mod is the 1piece headlights which cost between 280-400. Which has dropped from 1k when i baught my legend in 02.
-hass

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.