Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself.

My name is Chris and I live in the Chicago area. I've been a member of the Legend.org forums for at least five years. I have an 88' LS coupe with a crap load of mods, which I'll list later. In the meantime here are a few pictures.

You can view the rest here.

Mods: Suspension Techniques 1.5" lowering springs, Weapon-R intake, Stromung cat back exhaust, KVR brake pads, Schroth 4 point harness, Custom floor mats, Carbon fiber dash, MOMO carbon fiber shift knob and MOMO shift boot, RAZZO peddle covers, NGK ignition wires and plugs, custom Alpine alarm (mounted behind the back seat), custom sound system with motorized drawer and entire car has been stripped to bare metal and repainted with factory color.

There is more stuff to list I just don't feel like typing anymore

Well that's it for now; talk with all of you later!

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Wow, that's gotta be the cleanest g1 I've ever seen. That paint is so shiny, is it original piant? Anyways, nice car. I like it.

5 years on the forum and you never posted?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WL - No it's not orig. paint, the whole car has been restored.

And just to clarify I've been a menber on the http://forums.legend.org/ forums for 5+ yrs. and posted quite a bit but went under the name of cdbrich. I haven't posted much lately, I'm just getting back into things again.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice job on the mods! Everything looks good, tasteful, and sporty. That's the first G1 that made me think about buying one (most of the ones around where I am look O.K., but lack that certain spark).

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
that's exactly the kind of G1 I'd want to do my 250 hp ALL-ENGINE G1-powerplant conversion. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts