Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats goin down everybody. Im back. After 15 days in Europe, im back. My plane landed in OKC at 5:45 on friday. I so missed my legend while i was gone. man, the urge to just stomp on the gas went unfulfilled for 2 weeks man. The day after i got back i got in two races, both on the highway. Anyway, good to be back online. I had like 50 junk emails.
Need to get back to work, dont i Leon?
Im on it. Man, LPD is comin up soon. anyway. good to be back.
peace
Tnelson

·
Registered
685 Posts
welcome back, glad to hear your trip went well

{enter Slim Shadyz song with out me} guess who's back, back again tnelsons back tell a friend, guess whos back, guess whos back uess whos back.

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The trip was awesome, ok here goes

Flew OKC to St. Louis, then to London. 3 nights in london, saw everything, then Chunnel to Paris. 2 nights in paris. I loved Paris. Then Train to Switzerland. 1 night in Lucerne, then Bus to Luzane. There are some tight watches and swords in Luzane. Then took a bus to Lischenstein(2nd smallest country in Europe). Spent the night in a ski resort there.(beautiful view). Then Bus throught Austria, lunch at Innbruck,(there was a Ferrari convention going on, it was great), rode the bus to Munich. Munich was a beautiful city. We spent two nights there. Then a bus to Prague, in the Czech Rep. We spent 2 nights there, good shopping, fun stuff to do.(Best women in Europe) Then we took a bus to Berlin. 2 nights in berlin, wasnt that impressed, and then a Plane to Frankfurt, and then a 10 hour flight to Dallas. And then a 45 minute to OKC. 15 days, and the last week was constant motion. Good thing we had the evenings off, or I wouldnt have gotten to sample the alcholic fare from each country. I did plenty of that. We saw as many of the sights of every city that we could, and went to see "Noises Off" in London. Overall, awesome trip. I really enjoyed it.

Sorry for the long post, but you asked for it.
:D
peace
Tnelson

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.