Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm finally back after a 2 month hiatus. For those who dont know who I am, i've been on the forums for over a year and I was gone out the loop for awhile since my laptop had crashed and burned on me. To those who didnt know where I was and PM'ed me to see if I was ok, here I am, and now its time for me to finish where I started and get my damm post whoring back on. I can see I got a long way to go but dammit, im gonna make it.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Triton3K said:
I'm finally back after a 2 month hiatus. For those who dont know who I am, i've been on the forums for over a year and I was gone out the loop for awhile since my laptop had crashed and burned on me. To those who didnt know where I was and PM'ed me to see if I was ok, here I am, and now its time for me to finish where I started and get my damm post whoring back on. I can see I got a long way to go but dammit, im gonna make it.
welcome b ack buddy

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Hey Man... welcome back..... you are still ahead of me in post counts anyways.

Speaking of MIA... I think Hate Me Now is up to something... Anyone??:confused:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yo Dee, what happen to your car? Did you fix the interior, or get a new system?

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FuSioNpNoY said:
Yo Dee, what happen to your car? Did you fix the interior, or get a new system?
Thanks for the warm welcome. I actually swapped out the whole interior but I still havent installed a system yet.

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
welcome back bro :)

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
welcome back, to that same old place that you laughed about.........
(as welcome back cotter tune playes in the background.)
hahaahaha
yeah, there has been a lot less whoreing since youve been gone. Glad to have you back, i will be gone for a while, starting on the 7th, so im gonna be busy packin this week. but thats a whole nother post, acutally it really is.

good to hear from you, hope hate me nows ok,

peace
Tnelson

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Tnelson, I also hope that Hate me now is ok as well. I will begin my postwhoring by the end of the week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts