Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
Joined
·
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just dropped off my car at the body shop to get my front fender fixed. When it comes out It will also have my 95 trunk lid on finally, and that would pretty much complete my 95 look conversion. Although the MLS copy strut bar did have some problems, I'll be dropping if off to be shipped back to the company, and everyone is being cool about it. Once it gets back, it should be just another little addition to my Legend :) Also, I just got some new lights in, and once I complete the installation (1 month maybe) I'll have a whole new look, and it should be pretty neet. No more details on this until I'm done. Also, I just got 2 complete brand new sets of OEM floor mats for my Black Coupe, so I am happy about that as well.

As for my blacked out JDM headlights, I'll be thinking of a new project to do on that set. But that will be much later once I get everything else done. Maybe I'll do a new HID main beam with a ION, or yellow aftermarket driving light in the foglight section. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,728 Posts
ChrisK said:
I just dropped off my car at the body shop to get my front fender fixed. When it comes out It will also have my 95 trunk lid on finally, and that would pretty much complete my 95 look conversion. Although the MLS copy strut bar did have some problems, I'll be dropping if off to be shipped back to the company, and everyone is being cool about it. Once it gets back, it should be just another little addition to my Legend :) Also, I just got some new lights in, and once I complete the installation (1 month maybe) I'll have a whole new look, and it should be pretty neet. No more details on this until I'm done. Also, I just got 2 complete brand new sets of OEM floor mats for my Black Coupe, so I am happy about that as well.

As for my blacked out JDM headlights, I'll be thinking of a new project to do on that set. But that will be much later once I get everything else done. Maybe I'll do a new HID main beam with a ION, or yellow aftermarket driving light in the foglight section. :D
Let me guess, you got your EDM headlights and putting them in?:p
 

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
Joined
·
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: I'm feeling pretty good today.

WhiteLegend said:


Let me guess, you got your EDM headlights and putting them in?:p
\\Hehehe, I guess I shouldn't have mentioned that earlier then huh :) But yea, I'll be looking to do a dual HID seet up on that set. Since I'm selling my 95, I now have 2 sets of HID lights. Also, all of a sudden I have 3 sets of EDM OEM clear corners. I'm keeping the new unmodified ones that came with my lights, I think I might have a buyer for the modified ones that I used on the USDM lights, and I'll probabaly sell the other set as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Thats not...

ChrisK,

Thats not your 95 Legend for sale at Pflueger is that? Good luck with the mods, we really need to meet up now so I can check out your ride when it gets out. Diiiiyaaaaamm.
 

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
Joined
·
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Thats not...

lawman said:
ChrisK,

Thats not your 95 Legend for sale at Pflueger is that? Good luck with the mods, we really need to meet up now so I can check out your ride when it gets out. Diiiiyaaaaamm.
No, it's not my 95. My 95 is actually sold to my brother. I gave him a killer deal for it too. :D

Would you be up to joining is later this May? There is going to be a PimpLux BBQ at Mobile Car Audio in about 2 weeks on a Sunday. MCA is sort of our audio sponsor, and so we can get some deals from them. I'm pretty sure that my car will be out of the shop by them. I can't promise the lights will be on, but I'll either have the EDM or JDM lights on at that time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,448 Posts
Re: Re: Thats not...

ChrisK said:


No, it's not my 95. My 95 is actually sold to my brother. I gave him a killer deal for it too. :D

Would you be up to joining is later this May? There is going to be a PimpLux BBQ at Mobile Car Audio in about 2 weeks on a Sunday. MCA is sort of our audio sponsor, and so we can get some deals from them. I'm pretty sure that my car will be out of the shop by them. I can't promise the lights will be on, but I'll either have the EDM or JDM lights on at that time.
chris,
how much you want for the edm lights? i'll buy u'r leftovers. how bout i'r one piece? you selling that too?
-j
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
pimplux

Chris,

Email me with the info. Some sundays are good others are not but I would not mind meeting up. thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
393 Posts
Wouldn't it just be easier to start out with a 95? :D jfwy
 

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
Joined
·
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
95LSTypeII said:
Wouldn't it just be easier to start out with a 95? :D jfwy
Actually, I do have a 95 LS Coupe, but it is in automatic. Since I liked that look a little better than my 93 LS Coupe, I decided to upgrade all the cosmetic parts. I am selling my 95 LS Coupe to my brother, and I'm keeping the 93 LS Coupe since it is a 6-Speed :) There were only 3 6-Speed Legends sold as new in Hawaii. 2 were 1993 Black LS Coupes, and 1 was a Red 94 LS Coupe. I have one of 2 Black 6-Speed Coupes. I don't plan on selling the 93 6-Speed since a replacement would be hard to find. As for the 94, I am not to particular toward Red.
 

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
Joined
·
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Re: Re: Thats not...

aiznpride said:


chris,
how much you want for the edm lights? i'll buy u'r leftovers. how bout i'r one piece? you selling that too?
-j
The EDM lights are not the whole set that I'm selling as I just got those, but the Honda EDM clear corners that I used on my USDM lights before I got the JDM lights. I'm just selling the corners only. Email me for more info.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
Hi 95LSTypeII

"215 hp @ 5250
221 ft/lb @ 5000
All at the wheels"

Very nice!!! How did you do it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,448 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Thats not...

ChrisK said:


The EDM lights are not the whole set that I'm selling as I just got those, but the Honda EDM clear corners that I used on my USDM lights before I got the JDM lights. I'm just selling the corners only. Email me for more info.
YGM.

-j
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top