Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOO HOO!

the car was inspected yesterday afternoon and it passed with flying colors.....pretty much. Needs inner cv boots, oil change and air filter. $300 tops

Here are the specs:

1993 Legend Coupe LS, Champagne color(?)
six speed
120 000 km
Aftermarket stereo (Alpine 2XDIN, Kicker speakers, phoenix gold amp, Firestorm sub with pioneer amp)
2 way pager alarm/ remote start combo
piaa fogs
major service done at 96 000km
new top rad tank at 78 000km
spoiler

I also get the old bose premium stereo too....

I made him the offer last night.... I said $18 000, he said $18 500
and that was it...$18 500. If this snow storm does not hit, I will be pickin git up tomorrow.:)

Now I just have to sell my car and work my arse off all summer to pay for it....oh well......vrooom vrooom:)

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
Good car, but I think $18,500 is too much. But congrats

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
hell ya, good deal. Sorry didn't know he was in Canada. Congrats again. I'm jealous.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yeah

I toldja...get her...yer lucky she was in the middle of nowhere Canada or she'd be in my garage.
Great job bro and welcome to the manual club.:cool:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Congratulations! Sounds like you got a steal.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanx guys.... I cannot wait until tomorrow. Well I guess it is already tomorrow but I have to sleep:)

I hope someone can stop the snow storm coming my way becasue I cannot wait another sleepless night for my car...

AS for the leather infinite, thats a great idea... but I am going to driving a car worth a nice down payment on a house, and I technically have no more money now... I am bust (why did I spend the money, I dont know...... oh yeah, its a six speed!)Who needs gas anyways? A little push start and a long hill and I am on my way...:)

Leon, you would be the ultimate man if you bought a six speed... but only if you kept your other two cars:D Imagine tellin' all the ladies that you drive 3 legends. Hybrid, six speed, and sedan.... you would be the ultimate legend guy... what else could you ask for? (HEADERS:D )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts