Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, people. My name's Vanessa and I'm from Lake Charles, Louisana. My pal Donny told me about this site so I thought I'd join and see what it's all about. I wanted to introduce myself so hello!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hey!! Russ and Matt are on this page naturally.. Welcome though!

·
Registered
799 Posts
welcome, nice Integra by the way

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Hi welcome....

I'm glad to see another female car enthusiast! you will quickly learns that the members here are great :p :p ....

Hope to see more future pics of your ride!!!

=)
g2girl

·
No So*p For Yo*!
430 Posts
i know, i saw your site. it's really good btw. :) don't forget to check groupbuycenter for some deals. but with legends kinda being lower on the left driver side when installing the eibachs, i'd suggest you look into some ground controls or skunk2 coil overs, so you can make your car look even. :) hehe. don't forget some new struts too. ;)

oh... i saw you put tokicos for your struts. the blues or illuminas? wouldn't you like a nice set of konis instead? hehehe :D or have you looked into some kyb agx's?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey girlfreinds, hows it going its good to see some other women folk around here, welcome Vanessa this place is cool the guys are great here you get a lot of attention here :p

Oh and I second the motion with the GC's / eibach set up having that control is so nice.

·
Registered
507 Posts
its mad cool to see you here. But, one thing, do you own a legend? It looks like you cruise in a mad hot integra (which I'll trade strait up for my legend, if you ever want to). Just wondering, but its still cool that your here.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Welcome welcome. And, as they say in the country where I come from, " WASUP!!!!!!!!!!" Nah, I'm juz messin'. But as they say in my parent's country "Ni haw".

Dean a.k.a. Dinh, Boy, BIIIIIIG ASIAN BOYYYYYY!!!!!, and others I can't remember.

P.S. That's a clean teg. Are those altezzas??????? Oh well, It looks good. Just get a set of Eibachs and Koni yellows for it.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
WOW!!!! 2 pages on an introductory post!!!! Thats good.:)

My introductory post results wasn't this exciting. I think it went something like this...........

Hi guys!!!! I'm the AcSwerver!!!!! I love your website. I drive a Legend and my entire family drives Legends, My middle name is Legend. I eat Legend cereal for breakfast. Every channel on my TV is Legend channel 32. My uncle from Japan designed the Legend. I went to the prom in a stretch Legend 6 speed...........

My 1 and only reply was.....

Uh....... ok. Dude, what is your problem? Something broke?

No wait....I didn't have an introductory post......Oh well.

Hi Guys!!!! I'm ThaAcSwerver!!!! I love your..............

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Triton3K said:
Welcome to the forums Vanessa, hope you enjoy your time in here like everyone else. Hey AcSwerver what ever happen to the great stories you had? It keep me laughing everyday.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hey Hey Hey

Hey,

Welcome to the forum. Nice to see some more car inclined ladies around here.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts